Melbourne Football

Roll Call

recyclosaurusrex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleacher_Creatures#Roll_Call

Not sure if it would work but I love the idea of doing Roll Call at home games. After the crowd only 'So Happy Together'. Capo would go through the starting lineup starting with the goalie, then defense, midfield, and finally forwards calling out each player until they acknowledge it. Would be unique to us and the a-league as far as I'm aware.

Capo: Hey Velaphi!
Active: Velaphi!! Velaphi!! Velaphi!! etc until he acknowledges us.

Capo: Hey Clisby!

Active: Clisby!! Clisby!! Clusby!! etc...

So on and so forth....

Iain Ramsay has made a name for himself standing around doing 5/8ths of fuck all. The least he could do is acknowledge the crowd whilst on the ground after falling over the ball attempting a step over.

that!

Maybe you and the rest of the ICE boys could have a word to him in the car park?

• Like 3

Iain Ramsay has made a name for himself standing around doing 5/8ths of fuck all. The least he could do is acknowledge the crowd whilst on the ground after falling over the ball attempting a step over.

that!

Maybe you and the rest of the ICE boys could have a word to him in the car park?

How did you work out he was ICE?! Their eyes were blacked out!

• Like 3

that!

How did you work out he was ICE?! Their eyes were blacked out!

When it comes to extreme supporters I immediately think of DJ Elie A so I've just assumed he's apart of this new group. After all we are talking about a bloke who once stayed up between the hours of 2-4am working on a chant.

Ahh the only greatest accomplishment on this forum is the 2-4am chant! :D (hrmmmm I might work out a 2k15 version of it soon enough!)

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 1