Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

I guess time will tell

Rofl.

No need to be cryptic, I will ask my brother the Shuey story (As he will know it) tomorrow and report back...

Can not be anywhere near as good as the Cuz and Kerr story, and that did not derail a flag...

And by the way I hate WCE more than anyone else on here.

Edited by cadete

I think he actually is serious...

They stuff footy players are able to get up to in Perth is unbelievable, it is the kind of stuff than any sensible Vic would think would ruin the structure of any team: Yet it’s just common place over there.

Edited by cadete

FFS when did i ever say it was "worse" then anything?

Feels like im in a grade 4 argument and tryna prove who has the "worse" story.

Hang On.

You came on and out of nowhere and declared the stop of ladder side fresh of winning a Western Derby with ease as being on the slide.

The evidence you produced to base such a claim were injuries, suspensions and a in particular a story of disharmony about Luke Shuey.

We asked you the story, and you refused to tell...

So I asked you if it was a greater story of disharmony than the one I provided as the one I provided ultimately ended in a physical altercation at a nightclub. The reason I asked as this did not stop the WCE from winning flag.

Obv you story is not that great after judging by your response – We all should have automatically dismissed your stupid “Slide Claim” by simply reading you Signature. Clearly you are some Dons fan who has gotten ahead of himself.

• Like 1

I didn't relise anyone asked me the story and the story isnt that great, The isnt happy with him about the striking charge against Freo. And He has been asked by the club to go and Say sorry to each and every WCE player. I never once clamied the story to be breaking news, Its whats happening.

And yes i'am a Essendon fan, I'am not getting ahead of myself i never said we will win the flag this year, If we keep injuries away, and gumby comes back from injury and gives up height we will be there come finals and we could do some damage.

I have never said WCE arent a quailty side i just think things arent falling into place for them atm and this season might be over soon enough for them, they will obviously make finals, but i dont think theyll do to much.

I didn't relise anyone asked me the story and the story isnt that great, The isnt happy with him about the striking charge against Freo. And He has been asked by the club to go and Say sorry to each and every WCE player. I never once clamied the story to be breaking news, Its whats happening.

so much rof

so you believe that a striking charge and the club asking him to apologize to the players is a season derailing moment...?

ROFFFFFFFF

by the way you sounded i thought he had caused a rift between players and coach or between the players themselves or something like that

you sir, are an idiot.

• Like 1

Never realized how much of flog commentator Derm Brereton is until today

Fuck off mate, the guy is new to it and is already better than half the spuds channel 7 and Fox Footy give air time. I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about what people think about him though, intact I know he doesn't.

Gumby will be a superstar if he can stay fit, played half a game in the vfl against collingwood, and did well, watch the bendigo bombers tomorrow at 1 on sbs and tell me then the same.

Worse than I thought.

Cunt's a waste.

Fuck off mate, the guy is new to it and is already better than half the spuds channel 7 and Fox Footy give air time. I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about what people think about him though, intact I know he doesn't.

Did your old man steal the keyboard?

• Like 1

Hurley out, Lovett murray out, Jetta get a stiff talking to that he isnt a superstar as he thinks, i love the kid but still cant try take on 3 players every time.

This week has been a very weird week of footy, Carlton, the mighty dons, and wce losing. Hawks are back and swans are hard to beat at home even without goodes, but really how bad are doggies? there horrible.

Collingwood doing it easy, just like a training drill.

G. Ablett - 53 touches..

best player in the AFL imo

- EDIT-

by a long shot!

No player in a losing side should be racking up those numbers tbh.

Not Gary's fault because he just keeps working and presenting but there is an endemic reliance on Ablett's ball carrying skills. Just because he's working and presenting it doesn't mean they should go to him every time. These kids have developed 'Ablett Eyes' where they only look for Gaz even if another team mate is in the better spot. Can't remember who it was but one of the kids tonight tried to handball it back to Gaz after a mark as Ablett ran behind. Gaz wasn't even calling for the pill, he was just following his opponent around the mark. Demonstrates GC's inability to navigate a game properly with him in the side.

Their two best performances this season have been while he's been out of the side btw.

With a lit pit of polish and a few more games, Harley Bennell will soon join Ablett as GC's only elite player. The guys just oozes talent.

Pies played well today considering the injury list we have. To still win by 100-odd points with 12 of your best 22 out is amazing, regardless of the AFL opposition.

Hurley out, Lovett murray out, Jetta get a stiff talking to that he isnt a superstar as he thinks, i love the kid but still cant try take on 3 players every time.

This week has been a very weird week of footy, Carlton, the mighty dons, and wce losing. Hawks are back and swans are hard to beat at home even without goodes, but really how bad are doggies? there horrible.

Collingwood doing it easy, just like a training drill.

why is this weird to you?

i thought wce were finished???????????????????

and ffs doggies, after showing so much in the last few weeks todays performance has put us back a step. fucking disgraceful

Historically Carringbush are pretty tidy with their bill of health.

How does a team have a good track record of injuries?

For me it is one of those things you either have trouble with or don't - and recently the injury gods have had their way with us.

Speaking on injuries, feel sorry for Menzel. The guy must have water balloons for knee caps though.

How does a team have a good track record of injuries?

For me it is one of those things you either have trouble with or don't - and recently the injury gods have had their way with us.

Speaking on injuries, feel sorry for Menzel. The guy must have water balloons for knee caps though.

Did's would have some close mates that would know a lot about what makes Knee-Caps go...

• Like 1