Melbourne Football

Newcastle game?

TimMc

Hey Guys!

Im new to this forum, so just wanted to say hey! I am a Melbourne boy but have recently moved to Shitney for work. I am a passionate Heart Member and am missing heading along to the games at AAMI Park so i am considering heading up to Newcastle this weekend for the game. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? Is there likley to be anyone in the Heart section? Also, trains are not running from Sydney (replaced with busses) So does anyone know what parking is like at or near Ausgrid Stadium?

Hey Guys!

Im new to this forum, so just wanted to say hey! I am a Melbourne boy but have recently moved to Shitney for work. I am a passionate Heart Member and am missing heading along to the games at AAMI Park so i am considering heading up to Newcastle this weekend for the game. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? Is there likley to be anyone in the Heart section? Also, trains are not running from Sydney (replaced with busses) So does anyone know what parking is like at or near Ausgrid Stadium?

Parking is not too bad just get there early. Those effing replacement buses!!! They have killed me on so many journeys. Still would beat the F3 traffic though.

I would say go because any live game is a good game IMO, but many who went to Newey away rnd 1 would say stay away because they are haters etc. Not sure if there is a Heart fan base, but who cares Newey fans are very welcoming unless they are beardy twats so enjoy.

If you fail to pick up any gash in novo, it would be pretty demoralising, hence the numerous vowing to never returns.

To be fair you can't expect quality if you are at the Cambridge. If I wasn't such a shit person I would have taken them to the foreshore, the brewery at least would have age appropriate saddo's hoping a one night stand would enhance their self esteem. Or Fanny's for the cougars.