Melbourne Football

2 more bays opened for Melbourne Derby

elieanid

Hey everyone!!!

2 more bays (bay 15 & 14) have opened up on Ticketmaster next to the active bays for us for the upcoming Melbourne Derby.

I figured, I'd post this here so everyone here on this forum and can get this message out there and save us the embarrassment from the last away derby when 4 tards occupied seats in the active bay!

So before the tards notice anything......spread the message and grab every city supporter out there and make them purchase those seats. I want all 4 bays occupied by us not the tards! Please spread the message.

• Like 2

Hey everyone!!!

2 more bays (bay 15 & 14) have opened up on Ticketmaster next to the active bays for us for the upcoming Melbourne Derby.

I figured, I'd post this here so everyone here on this forum and can get this message out there and save us the embarrassment from the last away derby when 4 tards occupied seats in the active bay!

So before the tards notice anything......spread the message and grab every city supporter out there and make them purchase those seats. I want all 4 bays occupied by us not the tards! Please spread the message.

Perhaps a hashtag is needed to promote more awareness on Social Media about this exciting news or event?

• Like 1

save us the embarrassment from the last away derby when 4 tards occupied seats in the active bay!

I was so embarrassed by this last time I didn't leave my house for a week.

Still not sure what was worse, the 4 tards in the bay or the 5-2 scoreline.

save us the embarrassment from the last away derby when 4 tards occupied seats in the active bay!

I was so embarrassed by this last time I didn't leave my house for a week.

Still not sure what was worse, the 4 tards in the bay or the 5-2 scoreline.

In the active, I just go to games to be the best active in the league who cares what happens on the field?

Does this really need a thread?

yeah it does, theres a lot more people here than there are on the facebook group.....figured id do it here considering there is some 500+ accounts on here mate. Even if a quarter looks at this, it's better than nothing!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 2

Gave it a shot and it worked, went into bay 15 hopefully a better experience than last time at shitihad.

• Like 1

Gave it a shot and it worked, went into bay 15 hopefully a better experience than last time at shitihad.

hope so for your sake man, will be good to have ya in the away section! :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

#4awaybaysformelburnianssoldout

nah I better stop with the hashtags.......but anyways all the bays have sold out for the upcoming away derby at Etihad so my advice to any city supporter wanting to go to the away derby, purchasing the away derby to get a GA Ticket. Go Level 3 and sit in Aisle 17 just like what happened in our first away derby of this season.

"So purchase GA Ticket, go to Level 3 and sit in the Aisle 17 directly above our bays".....also get there early!

All the advice I can give to anyone here wanting to come along to that game! :D

• Like 4