Melbourne Football

Football Photography

KSK_47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/15/article-2507970-196F2D7200000578-25_964x761.jpg

England bowed to German protocol, under orders from the British ambassador, and gave the Nazi salute inside the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, 1938. Stan Cullis, of Wolves, refused to perform the salute, and was dropped for the match, which England won 6-3 with Stanley Matthews among the scorers

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

5 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

Is there a link that isnt twitter?

40 minutes ago, haz said:

Is there a link that isnt twitter?

Unfortunately none atm, just found a news article link that provides a link to this Twitter section because they were too lazy to upload it on their own written piece 

and I have noticed now that it is a bit of a bitch to navigate through the link on your phone but it doesn’t seem to bother me on my pc (I don’t use Twitter)

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

Unfortunately none atm, just found a news article link that provides a link to this Twitter section because they were too lazy to upload it on their own written piece 

and I have noticed now that it is a bit of a bitch to navigate through the link on your phone but it doesn’t seem to bother me on my pc (I don’t use Twitter)

I simply dont have access at work

• 1 year later...