Melbourne Football

Sydney Away RD 22 - March 20th

[LIBBA]

Already booked. Staying for the Golden Slipper on the Saturday too.

I am thinking of maybe doing the same... will you be in the Members?

FWIW the WSW Away Match is on the weekend of the Doncaster as well... which is also tempting because I have been to Rosehill but only driven past HQ thousands of times and I am dying to see some racing there.

But for years I have been saying I am going to the Slipper Live the next year.

Edited by cadete

Already booked. Staying for the Golden Slipper on the Saturday too.

I am thinking of maybe doing the same... will you be in the Members?

FWIW the WSW Away Match is on the weekend of the Doncaster as well... which is also tempting because I have been to Rosehill but only driven past HQ thousands of times and I am dying to see some racing there.

But for years I have been saying I am going to the Slipper Live the next year.

Let my membership run out down here so I don't have reciprocal atm. Easily renewed though. Also quite keen on seeing the new Randwick so I certainly haven't ruled out on doing both trips.

• 3 weeks later...

Sydney hates me.

Last time a bouncer threw me onto a busy street after I was kicked out of a pub that bt-50, beardedheart, King Malta and I were enjoying a few quiet drinks at. Then was kicked out of a night club after I called them out for obviously just being a money laundering facility. Lost a fuck tonne playing poker. Terrible experience with a bunch of hookers, then spent the night in the emergency room after getting glassed.

Absolute cunt of a place.

But you did learn 2 things; NEVER attempt the third cartwheel and we found where Robert Downey Snr had been hiding. Silver linings Jimmy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet you all! 

MCY fan from West Sydney :)

Getting tickets now! Silver or bronze away supporters tickets for the game? Silver better view, but bronze probably more supporters!

My apologies, not sure what's worse, MCY fan of from West Sydney, I though I was miserable.

Nice to meet you all! 

Getting tickets now! Silver or bronze away supporters tickets for the game? Silver better view, but bronze probably more supporters!

My apologies, not sure what's worse, MCY fan of from West Sydney, I though I was miserable.

Oh... I thought this was a Melbourne City fan forum... :/

Looks like I've joined the wrong forum -.-

Nice to meet you all! 

Oh... I thought this was a Melbourne City fan forum... :/

Just having a go. Welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you all! 

My apologies, not sure what's worse, MCY fan of from West Sydney, I though I was miserable. Oh... I thought this was a Melbourne City fan forum... :/

Just having a go. Welcome aboard.

Hey mate are you heading down for this game?