Melbourne Football

Cricket

Shahanga

26 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but i think he's far better than the public give him credit for. Certainly no star, but he hasnt performed any worse than any of his rivals. Good technique and looks good when in, but the demons in his own head are his biggest problem. Anyhow this is definitely his last crack; if he fucks up in the first test he can kiss his international career goodbye.

I had that feeling the last 3 times , surely this has to be his last crack.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, japiedog said:

I had that feeling the last 3 times , surely this has to be his last crack.

Indeed, i think he probably dropped harshly after India though, failed in the last test but was ok in the others. 
Nowhere to hide this time, he'll be given the one test, maybe two if he's extremely lucky and if he doesnt get runs its all over.

The selection of Marsh (34 years old) is amazing, considering they deemed the best domestic batsman of the last two seasons was unselectable at 35 years of age (Cowan).

Oh well, I'm just happy they have abandoned the pursuit of half-baked all-rounders at number 6.

Edited by Blackout
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Well I can’t believe we’ve dropped Renshaw. WTF.

the guy has been sensational and now we show him the door? Fuck me

you have to go with a young guy who has shown that he has "got it" , has made runs before and has a good 10 years playing ahead of him, to bring back a 35 year old who has failed many times and injured himself is ludicrous 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...