Melbourne Football

Cricket

Shahanga

Need to get Sammy Whiteman in there. Fuck Haddin off. Played all my grade cricket and juniors with him. Is an absolute jet behind the stumps. Shame his runs dried up a bit this year in shield cricket. Loving my first days cricket the G. Shocked how bloody big the thing actually is. GOAT stadium.

Can't believe Dhoni is India's captain. Terrible captain, 2nd rate keeper and a flat track bully batsman.

Kohli would be a much better choice.

Do you understand how cricket works in the sub continent?

If things were done on merit, Australia wouldn't be able to compete with India or Pakistan.

Can't believe Dhoni is India's captain. Terrible captain, 2nd rate keeper and a flat track bully batsman.

If things were done on merit, Australia wouldn't be able to compete with India or Pakistan. I do.

Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

If things were done on merit, Australia wouldn't be able to compete with India or Pakistan. I do.

Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Fair enough. Let's hope they never get their act together :up:

Getting on Smith for MotM at $8 before the match started is looking pretty good now. Wouldn't imagine anyone having a better batting performance, maybe if Harris smashes India when bowling he'd be a contender after contributing with the bat a bit as well.

• Like 1

Getting on Smith for MotM at $8 before the match started is looking pretty good now. Wouldn't imagine anyone having a better batting performance, maybe if Harris smashes India when bowling he'd be a contender after contributing with the bat a bit as well.

Lion hearted performance on this road by Harris. 4 and counting.

More worried about Kholi. I also have money on Kholi to be highest run scorer in the Indian first innings, so I didn't mind him scoring up until now as it's won me some money, but he needs to be stopped soon before he becomes a contender for MotM.

If Australia win, it really should be Smith though, even if Harris grabs a few more wickets here. I guess the second innings will decide it.

agreed! state vs state was perfect.

Yep, used to love trundling down to the g to watch the vics kick the shit out of everyone. Must have been a while ago. Since the turn of the century even little old Tassie have a more impressive trophy cabinet. :up: Vics won 4 out of the first 5 big bash comps, one of 'em was against your lads...

Yep, used to love trundling down to the g to watch the vics kick the shit out of everyone.Must have been a while ago. Since the turn of the century even little old Tassie have a more impressive trophy cabinet. :up:Vics won 4 out of the first 5 big bash comps, one of 'em was against your lads...

When it was at state level it really wasn't a serious competition. Each state played minimal games Attendances were lower. It didn't attract main stream television coverage and was more than anything a trial to see if domestic t20 cricket had a future.

Personally, I think the current format is much better. The thing I don't think that works and you'd have a better knowledge is that the so called derby's (Melbourne and Sydney) don't quite work.

Yep, used to love trundling down to the g to watch the vics kick the shit out of everyone. Must have been a while ago. Since the turn of the century even little old Tassie have a more impressive trophy cabinet. :up: Vics won 4 out of the first 5 big bash comps, one of 'em was against your lads...

When it was at state level it really wasn't a serious competition. Each state played minimal games Attendances were lower. It didn't attract main stream television coverage and was more than anything a trial to see if domestic t20 cricket had a future.

Personally, I think the current format is much better. The thing I don't think that works and you'd have a better knowledge is that the so called derby's (Melbourne and Sydney) don't quite work.

thats what made it so perfect, it was great to rock up and see less than 1000 true fans there to cheer on the mighty vics!

Yep, used to love trundling down to the g to watch the vics kick the shit out of everyone.Must have been a while ago. Since the turn of the century even little old Tassie have a more impressive trophy cabinet. :up:Vics won 4 out of the first 5 big bash comps, one of 'em was against your lads... When it was at state level it really wasn't a serious competition. Each state played minimal games Attendances were lower. It didn't attract main stream television coverage and was more than anything a trial to see if domestic t20 cricket had a future.

thats what made it so perfect, it was great to rock up and see less than 1000 true fans there to cheer on the mighty vics! I'm pretty sure there were 30,000 screaming fans at the MCG final I went to. Anyways, just find it hard to warm to any of the new teams. Always hated SA, NSW, QLD etc but now I couldn't give a rats. Also, cricket at etihad & homebush is just not, well-cricket

Yep, used to love trundling down to the g to watch the vics kick the shit out of everyone. Must have been a while ago. Since the turn of the century even little old Tassie have a more impressive trophy cabinet. :up: Vics won 4 out of the first 5 big bash comps, one of 'em was against your lads... When it was at state level it really wasn't a serious competition. Each state played minimal games Attendances were lower. It didn't attract main stream television coverage and was more than anything a trial to see if domestic t20 cricket had a future.

Personally, I think the current format is much better. The thing I don't think that works and you'd have a better knowledge is that the so called derby's (Melbourne and Sydney) don't quite work. thats what made it so perfect, it was great to rock up and see less than 1000 true fans there to cheer on the mighty vics! I'm pretty sure there were 30,000 screaming fans at the MCG final I went to. Anyways, just find it hard to warm to any of the new teams. Always hated SA, NSW, QLD etc but now I couldn't give a rats. Also, cricket at etihad & homebush is just not, well-cricket

yeah that was after a few years of the comp, the first few were the best IMO. The finals always drew decent crowds because of the Victorian sporting pyche.

cricket at etihad is pathetic! haha went to a game and  have decided to not waste my money anymore

More worried about Kholi. I also have money on Kholi to be highest run scorer in the Indian first innings, so I didn't mind him scoring up until now as it's won me some money, but he needs to be stopped soon before he becomes a contender for MotM.

If Australia win, it really should be Smith though, even if Harris grabs a few more wickets here. I guess the second innings will decide it.

Fuck off Harris you cunt, don't get too many wickets.

And someone get Kholi out ffs.

you might be in some trouble tesla

So Dhoni has retired from real cricket (without mentioning it at the presser) and will now concentrating on adding to his wealth by playing hit and giggle.  I wonder if he wasn't nudged.

India might be a bit more competitive now with an actual captain in charge.  (The 5th day was a good example, India needed to WIN to keep the series alive, yet Dhoni kept bowling with the old ball, to keep the scoring down....)