Melbourne Football

Connects

Tesla

Thread to post if you need a service/supplier, hopefully someone can hook you up, keep the money within the community, you know how it works.

To kick things off, need an Air Conditioner repairer, suspected dead motor, need quote for insurance company, not sure if there is a cost for a quote but let me know via PM or whatever.

Thread to post if you need a service/supplier, hopefully someone can hook you up, keep the money within the community, you know how it works.To kick things off, need an Air Conditioner repairer, suspected dead motor, need quote for insurance company, not sure if there is a cost for a quote but let me know via PM or whatever.

Hi Tesla, contact Hackett as he is an Air Conditioner repairer and will be able to help you fix this problem.

• Like 3

I'm a video editor specializing in taking copyrighted material from the Internet and splicing it to copyrighted music I also got from the net. My skills include star wipes and inconsistent audio levels

Any compilation videos of Hoffman?

Edited by Tesla

• 3 weeks later...

Don't use those comparison sites.

Doesn't take long to compare yourself any way. If you're just looking for cheapest price there are only a handful you need to look at (bingle, aami, etc.). Basically all the dodgy ones (get what you pay for etc.). Then when you find the cheapest contact Coles Insurance and they'll beat whatever quote you have. Coles Insurance are probably also dodgy but probably not as bad as Bingle, AAMI, etc.

Don't use those comparison sites.

Doesn't take long to compare yourself any way. If you're just looking for cheapest price there are only a handful you need to look at (bingle, aami, etc.). Basically all the dodgy ones (get what you pay for etc.). Then when you find the cheapest contact Coles Insurance and they'll beat whatever quote you have. Coles Insurance are probably also dodgy but probably not as bad as Bingle, AAMI, etc.

There you go again promoting the Family Business...

• Like 1

leaning towards youi at the moment. $100 a month for full comprehensive for a 17 turning 18 year old.

unless someone who knows better has an opinion? haha

Since when do youi insure drivers under 25?

They didn't used to so you might want to double check (even if you're doing it on parents name, they dont insure secondary/casual drivers u25 either, or didn't used to).

Edited by Tesla

leaning towards youi at the moment. $100 a month for full comprehensive for a 17 turning 18 year old.

unless someone who knows better has an opinion? haha

Since when do youi insure drivers under 25?

They didn't used to so you might want to double check (even if you're doing it on parents name, they dont insure secondary/casual drivers u25 either, or didn't used to).

nah I spent 20 minutes on the phone to them this morning and there is a small excess because of it but they were happy to do it. The guy on the phone also suggested having a person over 23/25 signed up as a secondary driver to keep the excess down.

I made my age very clear to him and he had to write it down so its not as if he thought I was older

Edited by goawayvictory

• 2 months later...

Anyone an investment banker and wants to hook up an internship?

Lol jk investment bankers don't have time to post on forums, except for whirlpool where everyone is apparently an investment banker, CEO, management consultant, etc.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2