Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

2 hours ago, Heart of Melbourne said:

Anyone know what the membership numbers are atm? Would be interesting to see if they start to go through the roof .

I recall the number tally on the membership page going up around the time the membership packages are released. Looking at the seating choices available lets say the "green seat elite" are back for another season atm...

It was already pretty clear but obvs now we are going to play a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 diamond next season predominately. Very happy to get Brattan, we have always needed a cunt in the midfield....To put it politely.

Edited by Dylan

22 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

this could probly go in a few threads, pretty pissed off that mauk is still with adelaide (has started pre season with them)
guess there was more to the scuffle last season than everyone thought as it seemed he was 100% off to europe at the end of the season 

Why are you pissed?

He is still with Adelaide 

Or 

He didn't go to Europe. 

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

Why are you pissed?

He is still with Adelaide 

Or 

He didn't go to Europe. 

it seemed like we only offloaded him cause we thought he was off to europe so we tried to get something for him, as it stands adelaide have still won the trade by a mile

2 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

it seemed like we only offloaded him cause we thought he was off to europe so we tried to get something for him, as it stands adelaide have still won the trade by a mile

Off loaded him because he is a cnt, and all this self proclaimed Europe move was because he is a legend in his own lunchbox.  Also last season's performance with Adelaide was nothing special as he played well in the best side which is something that another 20 players in the A league could have done in the same position in the best team.

No way he is good enough for Europe yet. Will see how he develops, but glad he left us and we got Malik as he was exactly what we needed and will always perform solidly.

Mauk was one of the players that needed to go along with the other prima donnas with poor attitudes.

The cull was exactly what we needed to move forward.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Andrew Edmonds said:

Was reading through translation, Robbie Kruse has been released.. marquee?

Assuming Bruno is one marquee, the other is supposed to be a "big name." Doubt that Kruse meets that criterion.

On 7/1/2016 at 1:14 PM, Thrillhouse said:

this could probly go in a few threads, pretty pissed off that mauk is still with adelaide (has started pre season with them)
guess there was more to the scuffle last season than everyone thought as it seemed he was 100% off to europe at the end of the season 

lmfao mauk will never go to europe. too shit

9 hours ago, Andrew Edmonds said:

Even if we were looking at him, as a marquee I wouldn't be happy.. although he has talent, is too injury prone

Isn't that one of the prerequisites for our marquee players (along with being 33+)?

Kruse would fill a key "wide attacking" role that we are now missing with Novillo gone, I'm just not sure how it fits if Cahill comes too since we would appear to have an oversupply of marquee players in our (very lopsided) front three

13 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Incorrect, from the first game I saw him play for Melbourne Heart it was obvious he was on his way to Europe, it will still happen.

It clearly wasn't his first appearance for us then, as he was well out of his depth against Sydney (granted he was 16 at the time iirc).  Though I do agree he showed alot of promise and in his first game the following season against Perth played well as a substitute.

3 minutes ago, malloy said:

It clearly wasn't his first appearance for us then, as he was well out of his depth against Sydney (granted he was 16 at the time iirc).  Though I do agree he showed alot of promise and in his first game the following season against Perth played well as a substitute.

Nah, my scouting skills are just better than yours.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tesla said:

Incorrect, from the first game I saw him play for Melbourne Heart it was obvious he was on his way to Europe, it will still happen.

Yeah Poland III Liga

He is not even in the top 30 players in the A League. 

Only pipe dreams to think he is in anyway even close to a standard for a quality division in Europe 

1 minute ago, NewConvert said:

Of course he will. He still young enough to do a kon tiki tour.

How to do it.

8 hours ago, playmaker said:

Yeah Poland III Liga

He is not even in the top 30 players in the A League. 

Only pipe dreams to think he is in anyway even close to a standard for a quality division in Europe 

How not to do it.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/story/2907396/oleksandr-zinchenko-joins-manchester-city-from-fc-ufa

What do the A League rules allow now? Could Manchester City buy a player then loan him to us for the season (or has that loophole been shut?) to keep him in the CFG network?   I don't believe this lad will ever come near our club, but just the thought.

• jw1739 pinned this topic