Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

Just now, Mr MO said:

Source?

On City supporter fb page 

Just now, mus-28 said:

Excellent, another French speaker to join Florin in the Germano centre. On a positive note Windbichler should be fluent in French by the end of the season.

There his injury stats. So we go from Rojas in his mid 20’s dominates the league to this who had a long injury layoff. This club will be the death. Seriously 

58017B87-720A-4A76-924B-B94386DB645A.jpeg

I don't think it's abnormal to suffer other leg injuries, especially ankles, immediately on returning from more serious injuries like knees. ...but in his case it does look a risk due to the number of them. I imagine those injuries prevented him from realising his full potential.

If true, would be interesting to see how he adapts to our hard grounds, but those injuries look more structural than muscle.

7 hours ago, Harrison said:

Romain Alessandrini. Would be quite the pick-up and suits us perfectly. Has good pedigree, can play either wing, is only 30 and speaks French. 

But most importantly, he’s terribly injury prone and will miss large chunks of the season. 

35 minutes ago, CityBoyz said:

Talk of Romain Alessandrini being the player City are getting. Supposedly be  announced on Thursday thoughts ?

I request the greenest of green lines. 

Or they read my post and mistook me for @Bob Latchford

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Need some one as front attack looks inferior. 

Nix Hooper, Ball, Davila,  

Victory Rojas, Nabbout, Kruse, Ola 

Sydney Kosta, Ninkovic, Baumjohan, LeFondre 

Perth Castro, Ikonomides, Fornaroli, Chianese 

City : Wales, Jmac, Noone, Luna. 

Edited by CityBoyz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CityBoyz said:

Yeah but been injured 4 times in the past 2 years with long layoff 

Perfect, we'll cream the KPI. We still need a decent 10 though, although I'll happy enough with an in form Genreau.

Alessandrini will be good if can stay fit and uninjured.

From the look of what's happening at the tennis it may be academic anyway. There may be no professional sport until the air quality improves

Edited by belaguttman

1 hour ago, Harrison said:

I request the greenest of green lines. 

Or they read my post and mistook me for @Bob Latchford

I must admit, the little frenchy flag next to his name there on transfermarkt stood out to me too.

I'm prepared to write off Berenguer's previous season and injury plagued start to this one also. He's not marquee worthy (seems to lose his compass in the box too much to be considered extra special), but he's a lot better and works harder than a lot of people think. I'd hope with RA alongside, we could finally see his best... big if, but I'm hopeful...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rass said:

I must admit, the little frenchy flag next to his name there on transfermarkt stood out to me too.

I'm prepared to write off Berenguer's previous season and injury plagued start to this one also. He's not marquee worthy (seems to lose his compass in the box too much to be considered extra special), but he's a lot better and works harder than a lot of people think. I'd hope with RA alongside, we could finally see his best... big if, but I'm hopeful...

I still can’t quite believe it though. First I mention his name this morning, also there’s numerous references to the old Thursday 10am gag, then we get a City supporters page on FB saying we’re getting him and it’s being announced on Thursday. Could this just be a case of someone reading this forum and running with it?

2 minutes ago, Harrison said:

I still can’t quite believe it though. First I mention his name this morning, also there’s numerous references to the old Thursday 10am gag, then we get a City supporters page on FB saying we’re getting him and it’s being announced on Thursday. Could this just be a case of someone reading this forum and running with it?

Lol, wouldn't be the first time...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Imtellingyou said:

His quality had zero impact before Zlatan came.  Then he didn't want to pass the ball. Galaxy won't miss him. 

24 goals in 62 games including 14 in one season from a winger isn't what I call zero impact

I reckon we could sign Messi and you would complain cause it isn't Ronaldo, then we would sign Ronaldo and you would say but he isnt Pele 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nate said:

let's just sign Mitch Nichols or Isaka Cernak and be done with it

We’re signing nobody can see it now. If we do it will be another UK hack not big signing like Alessandrini, Rojas etc. it will be Wales or some hack who couldn’t hit a barn door. Didn’t think Alessandrini would come to us, we don’t sign big name players. Just another let down 

Edited by CityBoyz
  • Haha 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic