Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

He would be worth a shot at 50-100k and we need a winger would easily fit in the cap and get a CF  as the marquee.

Are we still in for Dylan McGowan cause it would be perfect for CB and no visa spot 

4 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

C18CB29A-D38C-4B57-9519-1AFBF14BCC75.thumb.jpeg.fadd7b2f5eabcff7de05a83c9fe06163.jpeg

couldn’t get the Ribery we all know so now the Brother ? How good is this guy ? 

22 years old

Left winger 

Two footed player

Current MV : 50k

last played in Ligue 2

Edited by CityBoyz

5 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

couldn’t get the Ribery we all know so now the Brother ? How good is this guy ? 

22 years old

Left winger 

Two footed player

Current MV : 50k

last played in Ligue 2

Ah the old switcharoo

Agent: Yes I am the agent of Ribery. I would to offer my player to your league and a slice of the marquee fund.

FFA: How much?

Agent: $1m per season and a club in a capital city.

FFA: *Licks lips* Sign here sign here!

Media/Sigining Announcement Comes. Steeven Ribery shows up

FFA: Who is this?

Agent: Ribery

FFA: This isnt Ribery

Agent: Yea he is

FFA: Franck?

Agent: No Steeven.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Had Basile Boli's brother Roger playing for Walsall in the early 90s. He was pretty bloody useful... 

According to transfermarkt he played one bloody match for you. Roger's other brother, Strom, was more active...

53 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

According to transfermarkt he played one bloody match for you. Roger's other brother, Strom, was more active...

Proves transfermarkt isn't always right. He played a whole season 1997-98 (my memory was wrong on when...). 57 games, 24 goals. 

53 minutes ago, Jovan said:

But it was very a good one by all accounts. 

His hatrick against Southend was excellent, and he also scored against Man U at Old Trafford in a cup tie. 

1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

Proves transfermarkt isn't always right. He played a whole season 1997-98 (my memory was wrong on when...). 57 games, 24 goals. 

His hatrick against Southend was excellent, and he also scored against Man U at Old Trafford in a cup tie. 

But did he score two goals against United in the 2007/08 league cup?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haz said:

So Victory have Honda (Ha+ about recent reports), Sydney getting Le Fondre.... I hope we sign someone around their level.

I wouldn't hold your breath on it. Did we aim high last season? - IIRC we were linked with someone who opted to go to Belgium instead, and ended up with Budzinski. If we were aiming high wouldn't we take someone from City's EDS?- after all, the money comes out of the same account in the end.

5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on it. Did we aim high last season? - IIRC we were linked with someone who opted to go to Belgium instead, and ended up with Budzinski. If we were aiming high wouldn't we take someone from City's EDS?- after all, the money comes out of the same account in the end.

I would love that.

Would the FFA sign off on a EDS player as our Marquee? I highly doubt it, there is probably some sort of rule already preventing it.

58 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I just want someone who will win us games and trophies. Don't care if their NPL or Champions League winners, just want someone who flips the game on its head

35 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

CCM have just SIGNED some epl gun! Victory have signed an INTERNATIONAL superstar and we have signed NOBODY. 

This club is FUCKED unless we sign someone soon! #replenishtheswamp

Nelly Yoa I heard played EPL

48 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

CCM have just SIGNED some epl gun! Victory have signed an INTERNATIONAL superstar and we have signed NOBODY. 

Patience is a virtue, you need to be meditating peacefully.  Our superstar is on his way. it may not be today but it will be soon :) 

52 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

EPL gun? Hardly. A total of 82 minutes in the EPL .He's been playing mainly for Fleetwood Town in League 1.

BTW, he is Australian. Has played twice for the U-23s.

• Like 1

All will be appeased if CFG show some ambition like victory have done Sydney have done last 2 season and sign a genuine marquee like Ross the Boss McCormack. Not the shit that we have been given in the past which have flopped like Colazo, Korewn and Budzisnki. A genuine marquee who his a game changer.

Name the game changers / x factor players other than Bruno who would take a final in the balance by the scruff of the neck. ? If CFG are desperate to win the league and ACL show some ambition with the last 2 visa spots and especially the marquee and get it right. It’s all on them they had Honda and George in front of them and didn’t do anything this time they have to get it right it’s too critical in the league to get it right

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CityBoyz said:

Out of nowhere signing.  Didn’t even know we were looking to replace Bouzanis.

Or is Galekovic leaving?

I would assume Galekovic would be on more then Bouzanis unless we got a steal when we signed him

Edited by haz

29 minutes ago, CityHeart said:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/watch-birighittis-moment-to-forget-500140

currently at Nac Breda and had this moment to forgot 

Just now, haz said:

Or is Galekovic leaving?

Article said club is looking to shop Bouzanis around to make room for Birighitti 

10 minutes ago, CityBoyz said:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/watch-birighittis-moment-to-forget-500140

currently at Nac Breda and had this moment to forgot 

Article said club is looking to shop Bouzanis around to make room for Birighitti 

I doubt the ever reliable 'Cover Agent' would even know

He even covers all his bases in this line

Joyce's side still also have veteran shot stopper Eugene Galekovic contracted so will need to shed one of them should Birighitti decide to put pen to paper. 

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic