Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

When this happens, do we have to make @jeffplz and @haz some kind of diety?

I for one welcome our new turkish/nth qld via Germany overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted podcast personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their aami park sausage stand caves. 

1058790.jpg.506c22f6ef7c62052718ed551a690fe7.jpg

Edited by thisphantomfortress
  • Like 5

On 08/05/2018 at 10:04 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

When this happens, do we have to make @jeffplz and @haz some kind of diety?

I for one welcome our new turkish/nth qld via Germany overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted podcast personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their aami park sausage stand caves. 

1058790.jpg.506c22f6ef7c62052718ed551a690fe7.jpg

(I've been back in Australia for a couple of weeks. And was in Melbourne last Tuesday night for what should have been the Melbourne City GF preview on the podcast.

Edited by haz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

Articles like this would have more credibility if the journos got their facts correct. As soon as I see "...David Villa, who did it for a few months at Melbourne City..." I know it's not worth reading.

‘If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.’

We are merely messengers; prophets spreading the true word of the football transfer God. Those who choose to believe, believe, and those who do not will toil in heartbreak and suffering. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony999 said:

What is more laughable is Sydney FC! I'll repeat what I've said numerous times on different occasions: how can they with the cap space they have and the existing marquees they have?

The Sydney FC cap is $1 more than the amount that they spend. They still haven't been sanctioned for their salary cap breach in Season 1

21 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

In all honesty, why would Iniesta come here in the first place? Just a media beat up to boost the declining A-league.

Because Australia is a shitload better country to live in than China. It depends what he values more the cash or the lifestyle. America might be a  bit from column a and a bit from column b but with added gun violence.

10 hours ago, wombegongal said:

Because Australia is a shitload better country to live in than China. It depends what he values more the cash or the lifestyle. America might be a  bit from column a and a bit from column b but with added gun violence.

I'd rather live in a shithole for 40mil than "the most liveable city in the world" for 3-5mil.

11 hours ago, Tony999 said:

In all honesty, why would Iniesta come here in the first place? 

11 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Iniesta and Samaras, golden days are coming

Iniesta is coming here so he can fulfill his lifelong dream of playing alongside Samaras. Next.

• Like 2

• jw1739 pinned this topic