Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

11 hours ago, JMSTEP123 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Can confirm Mauk is injured and Bouzanis is 1st preferredĀ keeper. Got the news today from a close source to the group. Did not substantiate on Mauk injury, but beyond the FFA goal injury. Bouzanis looking forward to having an improved defence.

@Dylan.

8 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Zlatan officially re-signed with Man United. What an absolute joke this club is. The lack of ambition shown by the board is a disgrace. Yet another transfer for a decent player falls through and the club are too busy paying teenagers to play FIFA and organising dinners at Biggie Smalls. I for one am sick to death of it, CFG clearly don't care about Melbourne at all they are just using us as a mini-Manchester clone to sell sky blue shirts and harvest our young talent. I am calling up the club to cancel my membership as I type this. Another failed season coming up. I AM OUT.

Haha so you were hoping to haveĀ Bouzanis as our undisputed Nr 1 and Zlatan in one team?

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

This can't really go on bullshit watch?

anyway Bouzanis isn't as nearly as bad as people make out and at least Galekovic is there to help and coach ect etc

Ā 

FWIW Galekovic did have a big drop in form last season, Bozza commented on the fact it seems he can't get down as fast as he used to

I have absolutely no problems with bouzanis being our number 1, wazza would have had a good look at both and if thinks bouzanis is the option I'll back him in

And he will improve with a better defense, there was times last year he was blamed for goals that was clearly not his faultĀ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, neio said:

I have absolutely no problems with bouzanis being our number 1, wazza would have had a good look at both and if thinks bouzanis is the option I'll back him in

And he will improve with a better defense, there was times last year he was blamed for goals that was clearly not his faultĀ 

100%. And tbh i think the suggestion that Galekovic is on a sizable contract is fairly laughable.

FWIW id still prefer give Galekovic first crack at this stage, but I certainly dont rate my judgement as better than that of Wazza, and Vanstrattan for that matter either.

Edited by bt50
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bt50 said:

100%. And tbh i think the suggestion that Galekovic is on a sizable contract is fairly laughable.

FWIW id still prefer give Galekovic first crack at this stage, but I certainly dont rate my judgement as better than that of Wazza, and Vanstrattan for that matter either.

Cmon mate, how dare you say that the club's coaches have better judgment on their players abilitiesĀ than us forum members...

13 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I don't know who it is either. No number on the jersey. Certainly resembles the images of Carrusca I can see on Google Images.

Oh I wouldn't know Carrusca if I bumped into him, however I put 2 and 2 together from the tweet itself.

13 minutes ago, japiedog said:

yes. my eyesight is not what it used to be

perhaps I need to look up your old thread ......... that might improve my eyesight

Ā 

If only it was still floating around

1 hour ago, DFG_82 said:

Ā Carrusca is just training with Ā the Cub not signed.Ā 

Surely we must beĀ thinking about getting him on board in someĀ capacity or other? He'd want to be at least covered by insurance whilst he's doing physicals at CFA.

10 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Surely we must beĀ thinking about getting him on board in someĀ capacity or other? He'd want to be at least covered by insurance whilst he's doing physicals at CFA.

Based on nothing but a pondering, but perhaps if Cahill has been moved to marquee, we are waiting for Budzinski to sign on the dotted line before 'officially' signing Chelo. So say hypothetically we have say 500k left in the cap and we've offered Budszinski 300k and Chelo 200k.Ā If Airbud was to suddenly say i want 350k, we want to have that room to move and then say to Chelo after, sorry we only have 150k now, take it or leave it.

Ie we are tabling an offer to Chelo, but on the proviso that the other deal goes through.

Again based on nothing and a complete hypothetical, but that's a scenario that realistic and possibly playing out as we speak.

• Like 2

• jw1739 pinned this topic