Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

1 hour ago, rass said:

...fuk you're full of bs. This alone needs to go in the bullshit thread.

Perhaps he just didn't take his chances when they were given to him...

mate he played out of his skin on several occasions and was never rewarded with continued starts 

1 hour ago, rass said:

...fuk you're full of bs. This alone needs to go in the bullshit thread.

Perhaps he just didn't take his chances when they were given to him...

FUCK you hater. What gives you the right to say whatever fucking bs stupid baseless comments about Cac as you have done since his arrival. If you don't like caceres that's your opinion but don't insult at others for liking him as a footballer. Once again FUCK YOU hater. You're full of it.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, DAM10 said:

FUCK you hater. What gives you the right to say whatever fucking bs stupid baseless comments about Cac as you have done since his arrival. If you don't like caceres that's your opinion but don't insult at others for liking him as a footballer. Once again FUCK YOU hater. You're full of it.

Ha++++ Haters

Reminds me of @playmaker defending Koren in the early days

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Yeah true, but why settle on 500k with Troisi? Knowing that you can get better than him for a little more money.

A foreign marquee player still counts to the 5 visa players rule right?

Correct. Once we sign a foreign marquee there will be only one visa spot remaining which i would think will be used for a centre back or right back.

10 minutes ago, DAM10 said:

So CFG went to all the trouble of creating a loophole via ManCity to get him to us in the first place, yet you think he didn't play because of political reasons?

Bahahaha 

Stop talking stupid and cut the childish pathetic insults whilst you're at it.

18 minutes ago, DAM10 said:

Oh boy,  somebody's thrown the toys out of the crib!!!! :tooth:

1 hour ago, DAM10 said:

Maybe he should include bullshit quotes from Fornaroli next time he makes a post 

3 minutes ago, n i k o said:

The main thing we can take from the last 2 pages is a charity fight is happening between DAM10 and rass

Man what a fight Caceras vs Rass. There hasn't been a player vs fan fight since Cantona agasint that palace fan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, haz said:

Ha++++ Haters

Reminds me of @playmaker defending Koren in the early days

Early days? Yeah it was smart starting Melling, Retre, Partaluu, Trifiro and Mauk before Koren. Worked out well didn't it not having him as a CAM and Mooy as a CM. JVS is a dkhead what he did to Koren which is the same as what he did to Thomas last season. JVS had a severe inferiority complex. Koren should have played no doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Early days? Yeah it was smart starting Melling, Retre, Partaluu, Trifiro and Mauk before Koren. Worked out well didn't it not having him as a CAM and Mooy as a CM. JVS is a dkhead what he did to Koren which is the same as what he did to Thomas last season. JVS had a severe inferiority complex. Koren should have played no doubt.

JvS had problems with a number of senior players. Colosimo was the first, when he was captain. The irony of it is that JvS was suspended by his club in Italy (Genoa) for questioning the tactics of his manager.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAM10 said:

FUCK you hater. What gives you the right to say whatever fucking bs stupid baseless comments about Koren as you have done since his arrival. If you don't like Koren that's your opinion but don't insult at others for liking him as a footballer. Once again FUCK YOU hater. You're full of it.

Unexpected Mauk got back to us and not to Adelaide. Simply, better choice than Caceres. Mauk started to paid back some dividends before leaving and he was very good at United. Not good enough for Eu but hey this is HAL. No socceroos would sign as a marquee and then play a second fiddle to Timmy. If CFG wanted to spend we would have been champions. Bruno is Visa marquee. Expect a couple good Visa players. Again, Bruno and Brandan type, more than welcome.

12 minutes ago, Imtellingyou said:

Unexpected Mauk got back to us and not to Adelaide. Simply, better choice than Caceres. Mauk started to paid back some dividends before leaving and he was very good at United. Not good enough for Eu but hey this is HAL. No socceroos would sign as a marquee and then play a second fiddle to Timmy. If CFG wanted to spend we would have been champions. Bruno is Visa marquee. Expect a couple good Visa players. Again, Bruno and Brandan type, more than welcome.

Did the "expect a couple of good visa players" come from a city representative?

7 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Can somebody tell me how many players we have released and added? With only one or two players coming in, do we have full squad?

Outs: Sorensen, Rose, Colazo, Gameiro, Kuzmanovski, Retre, Franjic, Caceres.

Ins: Galekovic, Jamieson, La Rocca, Mauk.

Does not include Scholarship signings.

I hope that I haven't missed anyone.

4 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Joyce seemed really keen on using younger players during the chat with him, expect them to feature quite a bit

4 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

So 8 seniors out and 4 in plus a potential other 2 signings will make it 8 vs 6.

You might want to include Timmy as an inclusion too because that guest role won't be available anymore, I was practicallly an extra squad player.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mattyh001 said:

Luke Wiltshire has apparently signed for Smurfs.  Not sure we'd want him @ 35 / if he'd fit into our cap but would have been ok

Only played 6 games in each of the last two seasons, not a risk we need to take for mine.

• jw1739 pinned this topic