Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

2 hours ago, nah brah said:

seriously troisi?  is someone on bullshit watch for that?

also, troisi is not going to take us to a premiership.  he will be great for 10 rounds. absent for the rest. and he will definitely leave after one season.  troisi will be a shit signing.

Wot

We certainly need to improve our defence but the biggest problem last season (apart from the coach) was that we lost the midfield creativity that we had with Aaron Mooy and consequently our attack was much less efficient and we scored a lot less goals. Team balance is most important, this isn't an issue if we are conceding a lot less but we also need more midfield creativity - Caceras is nearly there but not quite, certainly he needs to be able to be more consistent game to game

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, haz said:

Please Wazza we believe

MelbourneCity2017Wish.JPG.d6be73c12c189ff2073935227b150d16.JPG

BENCH: Bouzanis, Cahill, Kamau, Fitzy, Tongyik    RES: Muscat, Malik, Arzani, Grenau

-Troisi as our first choice RW (similar to Broich's role at roar)

-Marquee Visa CM

-Visa CB

-Jamieson LB

Its coming true! :wub:

34 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Jamieson signed and Brattan loan renewed. Too early to announce a player like Troisi as these guys are still on holidays after the Confed cup, just my thoughts.

My guess on the "announcements" likewise. Probability in the following order:

1. Brattan.
2. Jamieson.
3. Visa player.
4. Marquee player.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

@Dylan red line plz

I have this conspiracy theory that the club has someone looking at this forum, so whenever someone gets wind of a deal a rumour etc, the club pull the pin on the announcement and wait till we think the news is bollocks and then they release it....... why???? Because they can and they dont like anyone spruiking the news before them. I believe @thisphantomfortress is spot on but the club is watching :ph34r:

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic