Melbourne Football

Derby day

PeteNYK

There might be something on my end that we are doing if youve had a look at the "Melbourne City Fans" group on facebook over the past couple weeks. Thats all Im obliged to say at this point in time.

Get prepared cos its going to be big derby, hopefully we all get our christmas presents cos I certainly sure as hell know what I want for Christmas and that is "Kicking our Neighbours Asses all the way back to Tasmania from where they came from!" 

and hopefully you lot all rock up instead of away derby that somehow managed to pull some 1000 or less supporters from our end in a technical away derby that should of had atleast 10 000 city supporters at Etihad. Get your friends, get your family members and for the love of God get yourselves and lets outnumber those barstards at our home game!

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 2

I tryed to get a active supporter ticket at the away derby and it was sold out very quick, had to go ga and it's not the same. Right now we are kind of the laughing stock of the a league on and off the field. We need something good from our fans this derby! Can't wait

There might be something on my end that we are doing if youve had a look at the "Melbourne City Fans" group on facebook over the past couple weeks. Thats all Im obliged to say at this point in time.

Get prepared cos its going to be big derby, hopefully we all get our christmas presents cos I certainly sure as hell know what I want for Christmas and that is "Kicking our Neighbours Asses all the way back to Tasmania from where they came from!"

and hopefully you lot all rock up instead of away derby that somehow managed to pull some 1000 or less supporters from our end in a technical away derby that should of had atleast 10 000 city supporters at Etihad. Get your friends, get your family members and for the love of God get yourselves and lets outnumber those barstards at our home game!

As if the quality of football provided by our club was bad enough, the true remaining fans are represented by this cunt. Fuck me dead.

In all seriousness, do you have a mental disability?

• Like 2

As if the quality of football provided by our club was bad enough, the true remaining fans are represented by this cunt. Fuck me dead.

In all seriousness, do you have a mental disability?

the fuck you on about?

and to answer your question no I do not.....youre the cunt accusing me of something that I dont have its people like you that divide this club. Youre probably one of those people that like to sit ideally by and not attend games when we are in bad times and probably a glory hunter. its people like me that go to games and support the club that I love through good and bad, but anyways I got better things than to argue with ya. Moving on

Edited by elieanid

Serious question, how old are you?...