Baka1

Gee , am going away Friday night , for the weekend

I had planned to get back in time to go to the match

at this point in time I couldn't give a rats

I will more than likely turn up

what can I expect, I 've followed this club since its first season

I've seen it all before, so I shouldn't be surprised

• Like 1

I think ill book an appointment with a dentist.

Time to do something fun instead of watching this utter garbage

Hey, that's my regular excuse. Do you have a dentist that can fit you in on a Sunday? I'm Paying him triple normal rate and asked for old rusty drill bit with no pain numbing shots.

Anything to feel better than going to AAMI

• Like 3

The way we are playing atm is absolute crap but whats even worse is the attitude of some of you. We as supporters need to support the team no matter what the circumstances and show the rest of the a-league we are not as plastic as what we seem.

Keep accepting mediocrity then buddy.

Actually, I wouldn't even call it mediocre. Undeniably poor would be more suited hey fenton?

• Like 2

The way we are playing atm is absolute crap but whats even worse is the attitude of some of you. We as supporters need to support the team no matter what the circumstances and show the rest of the a-league we are not as plastic as what we seem.

Plastic supporters would have given up on this shit a good 24 months ago. Nothing else seems to be getting the message through to the new owners, maybe a few good old fashioned 4k Sunday Heart crowds will do the job.

These stupid gutless shit trucks have got my money for another year, but if they think I'm turning up no matter what and having more of my weekends spoilt, I'm afraid they've got another thing coming. I'll be receptive to any excuse not to go next Sunday and I couldn't care less if someone has a problem with that.

• Like 1

Actually, I wouldn't even call it mediocre. Undeniably poor would be more suited hey fenton?

Our form is unacceptable but a true supporter will go to the games and support their team through thick and thin.

• Like 1

The game next week does give us a chance to be heard, straight after the game the fox sports show "shootout" is on, if there's a jvs out banner chances are it will be shown.(wonder what JA will say about it)

If nothing happens before now and sunday we really need to show what we wan't, 5th season now travelling an hour up and back to watch us play shit with the odd win isn't good enough

Why keep turning up when the players don't turn up 90% of the time. From our 1st ever home game against the Mariners this club has put in dog shit mediocre performances on the pitch and bar the odd bit of rhetoric in the post game presser it appears the players continue to be happy to just pick up a pay cheque.

I'm not going to turn up to watch that shit anymore. I've paid my membership and I reserve my right as a fan to spend my time doing something worthwhile rather than watch a bunch of over paid prima-donnas prance around AAMI Park knowing regardless of their performance they'll still get their wage paid come Monday.

• Like 1

Our form is unacceptable but a true supporter will go to the games and support their team through thick and thin.

Don't call it unacceptable then. You're accepting it and you'll apparently always accept it.

Don't call it unacceptable then. You're accepting it and youare'll appntly always accept it.

accepting and supporting are to different things, we can protest if need be pre game and then get on with supporting our boys. if you dont want to go to the games fine im not going to force you to go but i believe that you should support you team in any sport no matter what.

Can someone tell me if Wade Dekker from the NYL is good enough to step up form the youth team? He scored two yesterday and seems to play centre half looking at the team sheet.

I tihnk from the midfield forward we can match any team in the A League, but our defence is woeful and it needs to be changed. However, that means playing players who are comfortable in their positions. After watching young Archibald, I have serious doubts about his pace to play in the A League.

So if Dekker and Chapman are available maybe they should play

The team I would select for the Brisbane game is :

Redmayne

Hoffman Dekker Chapman King

Mooy (Captain)  Melling

Dugandzic Paartalu Williams Duff

Subs: Velaphi Archibald Mauk Brown Marino

Call me mad but I would try and play 4-4-2 with Paartalu up front. What do we have to lose?

Edited by silva10

Can someone tell me if Wade Dekker from the NYL is good enough to step up form the youth team? He scored two yesterday and seems to play centre half looking at the team sheet.

I tihnk from the midfield forward we can match any team in the A League, but our defence is woeful and it needs to be changed. However, that means playing players who are comfortable in their positions. After watching young Archibald, I have serious doubts about his pace to play in the A League.

So if Dekker and Chapman are available maybe they should play

The team I would select for the Brisbane game is :

Redmayne

Hoffman Dekker Chapman King

Mooy (Captain)  Melling

Dugandzic Paartalu Williams Duff

Subs: Velaphi Archibald Mauk Brown Marino

Call me mad but I would try and play 4-4-2 with Paartalu up front. What do we have to lose?

Wade Dekker is a winger/striker mate  ;)

Watching him against Pascoe Vale he was pretty lively, dribbling at players and making good runs, though he missed a fairly easy chance if I remember correctly. I haven't seen any youth league games but just from reading the reports on the club website he seems to be playing pretty well. I think Marino would be a fair way ahead of him in the pecking order though (he doesn't train with the senior team) but if Brown continues his fairly average run of form he could good be a good choice for the bench.