Melbourne Football

NYL - Round 6 - City v Newcastle

jw1739

Is Phil Petreski still LB?

holy shit he is still only 19, I thought he was about 21 by now, damn he was young when he first got here.

Has he learnt to not pass the ball backwards every time he gets it?

I don't even care, just give him or whoever is the LB a go, he could get beaten to the ball all day and will still be better than Ramsey.

• Like 1

Is Phil Petreski still LB?

holy shit he is still only 19, I thought he was about 21 by now, damn he was young when he first got here.

Has he learnt to not pass the ball backwards every time he gets it?

I don't even care, just give him or whoever is the LB a go, he could get beaten to the ball all day and will still be better than Ramsey.

I believe he is still playing at LB, although I haven't seen the lads for a while (too long). IIRC he was 16 when he started with us, or just turned 17. 

Who is playing LB and RB? Are they ready to step up to the senior team?

Tom King started the game. He probably was the LB unless he can play other positions.

Just checked and Petreski played as well, but Petreski plays as a DM a fair bit as well so i'd say Tom King was probably the LB.

So really, we have both Tom King and Phil Petreski who are proper LBs, plus we have Garuccio but we probably want to avoid another winger playing at LB.

Edited by Tesla