Melbourne Football

Support the capo thread

raw10

I am not sure where to post this but this deserved some mentioned. 

Capo and the rest of you guys who are alongside him did a tremendous job week in week out! Especially last night in the last ten minutes or so of the game! Though it was the situation off the field that got us pretty fired up. 

So Guys, lets donate some money so that capo and the rest can stand on a bench and NOT on the seats to avoid the scene we had last night happening again. The jacks were just looking for trouble. Or can someone in the Rep Group please inform the club so that we can get this happening? The way the police handle the situation last night needs to be reported!

• Like 1

What happened? 

Heard there was a little bit of argy bargy.

They were simply pulling people out for no reason! One in particular, one copper wanted a guy to step down from standing on the seat but just as the guy was about to get down, he was tackled and pulled away forcefully, which is a disgrace! That was just one incident I saw and plenty behind the scenes. 

No Ando, there wasn't. But they were ready for it last night after the flares at Etihad the night before. I was watching them come down the stairs with their protective glasses on, so they had planned to use the spray before they entered the terrace. I've never seen so many police at a game before, they were at Richmond station, at the bottom and top of the steps outside AAMI, and around the terrace for most of the game. I'm sure we'll see a spokesperson in the media today saying how they handled the "trouble" at AAMI last night, ignoring their stuff up at Etihad the night before. 

Edited by RFC56
  • Like 1

No Ando, there wasn't. But they were ready for it last night after the flares at Etihad the night before. I was watching them come down the stairs with their protective glasses on, so they had planned to use the spray before they entered the terrace. I've never seen so many police at a game before, they were at Richmond station, at the bottom and top of the steps outside AAMI, and around the terrace for most of the game. I'm sure we'll see a spokesperson in the media today saying how they handled the "trouble" at AAMI last night, ignoring their stuff up at Etihad the night before. 

Indeed, a woman and a boy got injured during Victory and Roar match on Friday night after a flare was let off. Fucking Victory fans, they spoilt for it for the rest of us! Victoria Police are also concern that chairs are broken at stadiums so last night they just simply wanted people to not stand on their chairs, which I could understand as those same broken chairs can become tool during a fight. 

We had mounted police once and just lots of cops everywhere when Sydney FC came down with Del Piero...it was bizarre because it was all families and just the most well behaved crowd that day...

Never had any issues with the police, just don't be a cunt and let them do their thing and there's no issues. 

That was the problem there was nothing going on, police created the incident.

Agreed, the copper was adamant to pull the guy out from the crowd. Had he just tapped him on the shoulder and tell him to get off the chair, that will be the end of the matter.

• 5 months later...

Yesterday's match was a forgettable one! I think the short turnaround may have contributed to our loss. Nevermind!

I want to take this opportunity to thank our capo for all your work! Looking forward to see you next season! The atmosphere was fantastic.

Well done ! 

• Like 1

Yesterday's match was a forgettable one! I think the short turnaround may have contributed to our loss. Nevermind!

I want to take this opportunity to thank our capo for all your work! Looking forward to see you next season! The atmosphere was fantastic.

Well done !

+1

And grow your beard back. It made you look a lot more handsome son

• Like 1