Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Catching up on my Netflix originals atm. House of cards is in the toilet. Horrible season for a series that has been going downhill since season 2. Just a ridiculous convoluted mess. 4/10.

Half way through the new Bojack. Pretty meh. Not into this daughter angle and the family theme that's running through bojack's story. Feels too contrived. I'm finding Todd less likeable as well for some reason. The Mr. PB campaign is fun though. 6.5/10.

I hope stranger things is good.

Gonna watch the new F is for family after I'm done with bojack.

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, n i k o said:

I meant Mindhunter. It's set back in the 1970s where two detectives figure out the psychology behind killers. 

Yeah I presumed that’s what you actually meant. I’m watching it too, just three episodes in though. Great show but not the bingeworthy type of show I was expecting haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2017 at 0:50 PM, GreenSeater said:

Stanger Things season 2 was absolutely brilliant

I am watching one ep a night and am 5 eps in. Trying to spread out the enjoyment.

Watching the trailers before it was released, I was worried it would end up just being the TV equivalent of "only 90s kids will remember" with the story being an afterthought. But have really enjoyed it so far and the pop culture references have been subtle enough not to get stale.

On 31/10/2017 at 0:50 PM, GreenSeater said:

Stanger Things season 2 was absolutely brilliant

Binged the whole thing in a single a session immediately after it came out. I did the same thing with season one. I don't intend on doing it and I definitely didn't have the time to commit, but there's just something about it that makes it impossible to stop watching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Binged the whole thing in a single a session immediately after it came out. I did the same thing with season one. I don't intend on doing it and I definitely didn't have the time to commit, but there's just something about it that makes it impossible to stop watching.

Yep definitely one of those “just one more episode” type shows

2 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

Memory is a bit hazy, but I think Bastogne could be my favourite or the during the time where they had to take the town of Foy

Yeah pretty sure thats Bastogne. The one where Spiers runs from one side of the town to the other.

11 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

So rare to see new decent war movies these days, really appreciate their efforts to include those interviews 

I reckon the last good ome to come out was defince (excluding inglorious basterds which is sort of another category).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My wifes been watching "Playing for Keeps" a show about an AFL club and all the juicy goings on. It's so terribly cliched and contains terrible acting and research into sporting culture. I've concluded the reason why women don't hold the highest paying jobs is because they've been dumbed down watching shit like this and Neighbours and Home and Away.