Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Just finished Bojack. Just like every other season, it has left me completely broken and questioning my entire existence. The sheer levels this show works on. The issues it perfectly captures. All with the superficial coating of a dumb cartoon where animals are people.

Mastery.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Just finished Bojack. Just like every other season, it has left me completely broken and questioning my entire existence. The sheer levels this show works on. The issues it perfectly captures. All with the superficial coating of a dumb cartoon where animals are people.

Mastery.

Honestly, the show is going beyond cult classic to just absolute classic. The scene in the planetarium was probably one of the best out of all three series so far. The worst part is i honestly cannot see an ending other than suicide and that is confronting as hell cause TV isn't meant to be like that.

On 04/08/2016 at 8:49 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

Honestly, the show is going beyond cult classic to just absolute classic. The scene in the planetarium was probably one of the best out of all three series so far. The worst part is i honestly cannot see an ending other than suicide and that is confronting as hell cause TV isn't meant to be like that.

I only just realized that Vincent Adultman isn't in season 3 at all. This is an outrage.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I sat down to watch one episode and then it was 6AM and I had finished the series. This show is a trap.

Yeah i watched Ep1, one day. Then 2 - 7 the next day. Finally got around to ep 8 a couple of days later. 

Now that the season is done... I'm moving on to 'The Night Of'. This should carry me through till the end of 'Mr Robot' Then i'll watch that. Hopefully by the time that's done, it'd be time for 'Westworld'.

And speaking of which... 

Can't fucking wait.

and finally, to round out the year...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

How good is Google box? Watching people watching TV fuck yeah so entertaining so many lols 👌👌👌

It's actually worse than that it's watching PPL we don't know watching Reality Shows like The Kardasians and them saying "Who are these PPL? Why are we watching them on TV?

5 hours ago, cadete said:

It's actually worse than that it's watching PPL we don't know watching Reality Shows like The Kardasians and them saying "Who are these PPL? Why are we watching them on TV?

It's the equviliant of watching a live twitter feed about a show honestly anything is tv these days :droy:

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2014 at 1:43 PM, Tesla said:

Wow I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I posted this, I was just thinking to myself damn this show got made fast but I guess not lol.

Anyway, it's out.

And 30 seconds in I can confirm Donald Glover still the GOAT at every fucking thing he has ever done holy shit.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tesla said:

Wow I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I posted this, I was just thinking to myself damn this show got made fast but I guess not lol.

Anyway, it's out.

And 30 seconds in I can confirm Donald Glover still the GOAT at every fucking thing he has ever done holy shit.

What show is it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2016 at 11:17 AM, strider said:

HBO did it again

Westworld. Episode 1 out today. Written and directed by Jonathon Nolan (Best known for The dark knight and The Dark Knight Rises, etc.).

9.2 on imdb.

My favorite episode from game of thrones is Season 1, Episode 1. that's 8.9/10.

Give me that Westworld.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Yeh The Blackwater episode, Red Wedding and imo the last episode of Season 6 are probably my favourites. Also the Hardhome ep was a ripper, dont think anyone saw that coming as quickly as it did.

No doubting that they are a really fucking good episodes. But they're not my favourite.