Melbourne Football
Bill

TV Series

Deviant    1,491

Spartacus - blood and sand, gods of the arena and now currently season 3, Vengeance.

Suburgatory for LoL's

malloy    3,112

I saw the add for suburgatory and thought it would be absolute crap, but started watching it and it wasn't all that bad. Not outstanding, but still watchable

Deviant    1,491

Lol, if episodes were more than 30 mins then it wouldn't work imo.

apparently 'revenge' is a good show too. I'm waiting for that to end before I get it. And only two more episodes left for season 5 of californication, then I'll watch that too.

Anything to take up my time while I wait for season 2 of game of Thrones.

malloy    3,112

Lol, if episodes were more than 30 mins then it wouldn't work imo.

apparently 'revenge' is a good show too. I'm waiting for that to end before I get it. And only two more episodes left for season 5 of californication, then I'll watch that too.

Anything to take up my time while I wait for season 2 of game of Thrones.

not long now :)

Deviant    1,491

I even got the blu-ray of season 1 from jbhifi, and with it came the blu-ray of boardwalk empire for half price.

If you guys haven't seen Boardwalk empire, get on it!

Californication has been given the go ahead for season 6.

And with the hype around GoT, i dare say the go ahead for season 3 will be given straight after episode one of season two is screened.

Deviant    1,491

lol yeh, top ending to season 2 for BE.

the last ep of season 4 is an absolute cracker! your gonna love it!

Bill    26

Yeah my brother told me that an important character dies at the end of the season!!

Don't ruin the story for my guise

Cheers

xo

Deviant    1,491

wouldn't do such a thing! you'll get more enjoyment out watching it with no knowledge of the story.

I've tried to not watch any vids or view pics of GoT s02. very hard lol.

JVR04    8

Misfits

Again with my sister buying every series movie or show she enjoys, I have every episode of misfits season 1,2 and 3

. Watched season 1 enjoyed it but it's not one of those that I can be botherd putting in any more seasons for.

malloy    3,112

Again with my sister buying every series movie or show she enjoys, I have every episode of misfits season 1,2 and 3

. Watched season 1 enjoyed it but it's not one of those that I can be botherd putting in any more seasons for.

watch the second season it goes alright, but i wouldnt bother with the 3rd

Footballism    887

Didn't really like the start of season 3 of misfits and I stopped watching. Recently downloaded and watched the rest of the series and actually enjoyed it a fair bit. Joe Gilgun is a great actor (Y)

malloy    3,112

I like Joe Gilgun as an actor, he wears some alright clobber in misfits aswell. Just thought the 3rd season seemed like they ran out of direction for the show and just started using random ideas

Deviant    1,491

hahahah i love that guy in the wheelchair!!

Breaking bad as been given the go ahead for season 5... but tbh, they should leave it at season 4.

malloy    3,112

Nah i reckon they need to tie up a few loose ends so s5 is a must. Petty sure i read somewhere that the creator of the show said s5 would be the last

Bill    26

It has to go to season 5 IMO coz they can't just leave everything at that.. They are still looking for hiezenburg and pinkman etc

I think either walter or Jesse will die or go to jail next season

Deviant    1,491

its been a while since i watched it... the old man (cant remember his name) that got shot in season 4 isnt dead either... your right about loose ends too, but i still think it wont be as good as season 4. definitely was a highpoint in the series and will be hard to top in season 5.

Bill    26

It just feels that more stuff has to revealed... Coz seriously how often do ppl get let off for murder? (in jesses case) etc

Deviant    1,491

lol tbh, im not fussed about what happens with Breaking Bad, im just concentrating on Game of Thrones. Death to Jofrey!

malloy    3,112

lol tbh, im not fussed about what happens with Breaking Bad, im just concentrating on Game of Thrones. Death to Jofrey!

Rofl 1 week!!!!

Deviant    1,491

Game of thrones is on TV in the states right now. im confident i'll have the episode by the time i get home!! it's been too long!

cadete    6,068

Game of thrones is on TV in the states right now. im confident i'll have the episode by the time i get home!! it's been too long!

Just started Book 4.

Iphone Kindle and GOT is my life these days!

• Like 1