Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

On 11/10/2016 at 2:42 AM, Tesla said:

Seriously how amazing is Atlanta.

Every fucking frame is perfect, every little details a work of genius.

So fucking real it's unbelievable, classic Donald.

On 18/10/2016 at 0:52 AM, Tesla said:

Pure genius.

Very late to the party but holy shit its good. What a man

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy said:

American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson just dropped on Netflix recently. I was a fetus at the time of the murders, so I've never really known much of the finer details, so I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Some big names and good performances.

Keep thinking how incredible it would have been to be an American watching it all unfold at the time.

I found myself fixed with Travolta's plastic face the entire time, but they did the story justice. Well portrayed by the cast. 

1 hour ago, carlings said:

I found myself fixed with Travolta's plastic face the entire time, but they did the story justice. Well portrayed by the cast. 

I couldn't tell if he was pouting all the time on purpose or if that's just what his face looks like now.

Also cringed at how hard they repeatedly shoehorned in the Kardashian kids.

But other than those two things, was great :up:

Disappointed that apparently Iron Fist is quite bad. Was pretty excited for it considering I'd watched the other 3 Marvel Netflix seasons within days when I started each of them. I am trusting the critics because they rarely criticise a Marvel product this much but we'll see.

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

On a scale of 1 to watching "big brother canada season 5" how unemployed are you?

Imagine the arguments about Political Correctness on BB Canada, they would probably spend the whole time arguing on what is the PC name for Native Canadians or complaining the house has no wheelchair access. 

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

On a scale of 1 to watching "big brother canada season 5" how unemployed are you?

been doing 30+ hours last couple weeks 

american and canadian show is more like survivor without the starving
uk is like aus with people pretty much just living in a house and public voting

LOL - FWIW I dont think anyone can sink as low as I have of late when it comes to Reality TV... my wife converted me into watching one of her favourite shows called "Little Women LA".

It consists of drunk little people meeting up with each other in empty bars (that are so empty/badly decorated that they must only for someone's money laundry purposes) and kicking on usually with a least one person falling over some steps/a wall or some furniture.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Baka1 said:

Just finished Narcos. Greatness. What to watch till season 3 arrives? Stranger things eh seems more horror or is it not?

Stranger Things is barely horror, more sci-fi than anything. Worth a watch but it's not as good as Narcos unfortunately. If you haven't watched House of Cards that would be my best recommendation from Netflix.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10 April 2017 at 1:32 PM, GreenSeater said:

Stranger Things is barely horror, more sci-fi than anything. Worth a watch but it's not as good as Narcos unfortunately. If you haven't watched House of Cards that would be my best recommendation from Netflix.

Just started HOC, 4 episodes in I love it.

• 3 weeks later...