Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

anyone here watch or have watched spooks? british series about MI6?

have been half interested in it over the last year or two through watching it on ABC, havent really committed to it though.

is very good.

Finished all nine seasons a while ago, obviously over a series of years, me old boy was into it, top show. It is espionage on steroids though, in real-life 90% paperwork, sitting in the office, authorising shit and you're not killing the Chinese, Russians, Pirates every farken day. It's fucking entertaining if you're into IR. Are you interested in the field Salzy?

Is it just me or does HBO love a bit of incestuous activities in there TV shows...?

apart from gmae of thrones (which they didnt write) what other shows do they make with it?

HBO make best tv series

Game of Thrones

The Sopranos

OZ

The Pacific

Band of Brothers

Boardwalk Empire

and many other awesome shows which i can't recall off the top of my head

apart from gmae of thrones (which they didnt write) what other shows do they make with it?

HBO make best tv series

Game of Thrones

The Sopranos

OZ

The Pacific

Band of Brothers

Boardwalk Empire

and many other awesome shows which i can't recall off the top of my head

Entourage?

The Wire?

Come on son.

As for incest, Boardwalk Empire had some.

Edited by Tesla

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know it was going to be the last season of Breaking Bad! Shattered :-( Just watched the series finale of House, probably could have ended it a bit better but still not too bad. All the good shows are finishing, apart from Game of Thrones :-( Pretty excited for season 3 of Pretty Little Liars, although I think it's still a bit off unfortunately.

Both 86' and 88 are fucking baracuta advertisements, and it worked on me the cunts.

Anyway my favourite shows that I have complete seasons of:

1) Trailer Park Boys

2) Waterloo Road

3) The Thick of It

4) Peep Show

5) Gavin & Stacey

6) How Not to Live Your Life

7) Shameless

I'd highly reccommend ''The Thick of it'' especially for fellow lads interested in government/politics. Basically satirises the inner workings of modern British government and it's fucking hilarious. Peter Capaldi. :wub:

The writing is exceeds excellence.