Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Lol, if episodes were more than 30 mins then it wouldn't work imo.

apparently 'revenge' is a good show too. I'm waiting for that to end before I get it. And only two more episodes left for season 5 of californication, then I'll watch that too.

Anything to take up my time while I wait for season 2 of game of Thrones.

Lol, if episodes were more than 30 mins then it wouldn't work imo.

apparently 'revenge' is a good show too. I'm waiting for that to end before I get it. And only two more episodes left for season 5 of californication, then I'll watch that too.

Anything to take up my time while I wait for season 2 of game of Thrones.

not long now :)

I even got the blu-ray of season 1 from jbhifi, and with it came the blu-ray of boardwalk empire for half price.

If you guys haven't seen Boardwalk empire, get on it!

Californication has been given the go ahead for season 6.

And with the hype around GoT, i dare say the go ahead for season 3 will be given straight after episode one of season two is screened.

Again with my sister buying every series movie or show she enjoys, I have every episode of misfits season 1,2 and 3

. Watched season 1 enjoyed it but it's not one of those that I can be botherd putting in any more seasons for.

watch the second season it goes alright, but i wouldnt bother with the 3rd

its been a while since i watched it... the old man (cant remember his name) that got shot in season 4 isnt dead either... your right about loose ends too, but i still think it wont be as good as season 4. definitely was a highpoint in the series and will be hard to top in season 5.