Melbourne Football

TV Series

Bill

Wow, the ending of boardwalk was indeed the best episode yet. With session 5 approved by HBO.

Needless to say, I can't wait.

EP.7 of walking dead had introduced some new characters. Including a favorite from OZ... looks like he made it out of Oswald penitentiary and is also tossing on this post apocalyptic world lol

Saw one of the latest Misfit episodes last night, was semi entertaining. Has anyone watched it properly? Is it worth picking up?

Also, saw an ep of fresh meat, seems quality (y)

yeah mate its hilarious, first few seasons had a decent plot but nowadays people just watch it for Rudy's wit and the comedy

Really running out of shit to watch...

Currently downloading 1-9 Seinfeld to re-watch. :up:

Looking forward to Community, Californication, Suits and Parks and Recreation all returning in Jan!

Edit: Btw, Eastbound and down :clap:

Very true, all the major shows are returning from march and onwards.

Currently on:

- Sons of anarchy (last episode for the season next week),

- Arrow (great perv),

- Almost Human (not too bad, not what i expected, but very watch-able),

- Grimm (kind of like a Good B-Grade film turned series - entertaining but the story is highly fictional),

- Marvels Agents of Shield (something to watch, plenty of eye candy)

- The walking dead (keeps getting better and better with every episode, almost up to the mid season break)

- Elementary (a spin on the great tales of Sherlock Holmes and his trusty {now female - and cause of yellow fever} assistant Jane Watson... Arch nemesis Moriarty is also a female)

Recently Finished:

- Hello Ladies (Think of a person that's VERY awkward with women... now times that by about 1000 and put it on tv - 8 episode first season, renewed for a second),

- Boardwalk Empire (doesn't need an explanation - love it)

Watched "My Strange Addiction" last night on T Box:

There was a dude who was having an intimate relations with Several Pool Tools and a woman who was addicted to getting Illegal Butt Injections.

Quality Vieweing. :up:

Missus loves it seen one fat black bitch who eats plaster er' day

Hahaha, is that the bitch who has the hole in the wall next to her bed and just lies there munching on it all day?

Watched "My Strange Addiction" last night on T Box:

There was a dude who was having an intimate relations with Several Pool Tools and a woman who was addicted to getting Illegal Butt Injections.

Quality Vieweing. :up:

Missus loves it seen one fat black bitch who eats plaster er' day Hahaha, is that the bitch who has the hole in the wall next to her bed and just lies there munching on it all day? Sure was hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

True detective - fkn quality!

I keep hearing about this show... I must get on it

Same here.

+1 to this. Was actually coming n to this thread to ask about it as I've been hearing good things. I'll give it a go, don't have any shows to watch at the moment.