Melbourne Football

Soooooo North???

heart2heart

Same question as last year. What's the chance of a north terrice? Was up there this game to scope it out. It's not too bad, where the away bay is placed. Worth some banter.

Feel free to start it up.

I think strider was looking to start his own terrace.

Idk I sat in bay 17 and although they are finding there feet i just feel something is different. Standing next to the away bay gave quite an away experience.

Same question as last year. What's the chance of a north terrice? Was up there this game to scope it out. It's not too bad, where the away bay is placed. Worth some banter.

Feel free to start it up. 

I think strider was looking to start his own terrace.

I have, I have infiltrated the ranks. #arevolutioniscoming

• Like 2

would be hard to set up as GA fans move ends depending on which half we're attacking

Ahh really haven't noticed that. Come on Swan street elite is a pretty kick ass name.....bzzzzzz.  Yeah I think we will have a smaller group sticking towards the away bay throwing some chants at the game. 

Edited by heart2heart

In some other thread people were complaining that "newbies" were getting upset about the language being used, and correctly made the call that people with kids should move to the North Terrace. We did this last year (although I do miss the banter). As far as I can see most of the people in the NT are with younger kids. This needs to be taken into consideration.

• Like 1

In some other thread people were complaining that "newbies" were getting upset about the language being used, and correctly made the call that people with kids should move to the North Terrace. We did this last year (although I do miss the banter). As far as I can see most of the people in the NT are with younger kids. This needs to be taken into consideration.

Don't get people who come to a football game and are worried about the language. I wait all week to come to the game and scream abuse at players, refs, coaches, opposition fans... isn't that the whole point? :D

Those dickheads who are in the NT are there to wind up opposition fans and have no interest in getting behind the team . They're there simply to play out a fantasy that they are hard men in a "firm". When they are tired of handbag clashes they'll hopefully move on to something new.

Those dickheads who are in the NT are there to wind up opposition fans and have no interest in getting behind the team . They're there simply to play out a fantasy that they are hard men in a "firm". When they are tired of handbag clashes they'll hopefully move on to something new.

I still don't think you got your point across mate...

Yeah I don't know about that mate. Anyone still around from Heart days and still with us now after a the string of questionable losses has full interest  on supporting the club  

Seeing we are playing the game of rediculous assumptions, I can assume all people wearing new blue merch are bandwagoning flogs who are here for the glory? Right?

Edited by Haydos
  • Like 2

Seeing we are playing the game of rediculous assumptions, I can assume all people wearing new blue merch are bandwagoning flogs who are here for the glory? Right?

Applies to anyone regardless of the colour of their merchandise who gets out of their seats to wander across rows to get involved in juvenile taunting of away fans. While still a very small minority it does seem to be more prevalent this season.

Yea I reckon the Swan Street Elite or NT should start up on the 20th of December , for the Derby !

I 'll have good view of the proceedings from the Melburnian end  HA !!

yeah that be cool, think we avoid the SSE name tho haha stick to North Side for now haha lets start to build a little bit of a crew to get chanting. 

• Like 1

Yea I reckon the Swan Street Elite or NT should start up on the 20th of December , for the Derby !

I 'll have good view of the proceedings from the Melburnian end  HA !!

yeah that be cool, think we avoid the SSE name tho haha stick to North Side for now haha lets start to build a little bit of a crew to get chanting. 

Mate , maybe I'm wrong , but I'm meaning that you will be smack bang in the middle of the Victory Active end

the  fireworks would be "interesting " !

• Like 1

I 'll have good view of the proceedings from the Melburnian end HA !!

Mate , maybe I'm wrong , but I'm meaning that you will be smack bang in the middle of the Victory Active end

the fireworks would be "interesting " !

Yeah bro won't work for victory. But the other games would be fine

yeah that be cool, think we avoid the SSE name tho haha stick to North Side for now haha lets start to build a little bit of a crew to get chanting. Mate , maybe I'm wrong , but I'm meaning that you will be smack bang in the middle of the Victory Active end

Yeah bro won't work for victory. But the other games would be fine

We hardly make use of all 3 active bays, I think we should get the Southern end sorted before we even think about setting up down the otherside.

• Like 1

yeah that be cool, think we avoid the SSE name tho haha stick to North Side for now haha lets start to build a little bit of a crew to get chanting.Mate , maybe I'm wrong , but I'm meaning that you will be smack bang in the middle of the Victory Active end

the fireworks would be "interesting " ! Yeah bro won't work for victory. But the other games would be fine

We hardly make use of all 3 active bays, I think we should get the Southern end sorted before we even think about setting up down the otherside. So true.