Melbourne Football

What the hell happened?

Shahanga

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Did Tesla forget to pay the server fees lol?

Anyway it's good to be back 

At this stage I don't know why the Forum went down. It went down for a few hours, and then came back before going offline again for several days until late yesterday.

• 4 months later...

06/03/2023 @malloyJust to head off the inevitable questions after the latest downtime...I don't know.

After the first 48 hours I contacted the site owner and made him aware of the outage, but it has taken a while for him to get it back on-line. 

Other than contact the site owner, there's nothing else that the moderators can do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

06/03/2023 @malloyJust to head off the inevitable questions after the latest downtime...I don't know.

After the first 48 hours I contacted the site owner and made him aware of the outage, but it has taken a while for him to get it back on-line. 

Other than contact the site owner, there's nothing else that the moderators can do.

I thought that it was, perhaps, an ironic commentary on our ability to defend.

1869193808_screenshot2023-03-06at10_59_58am.thumb.jpg.bc55b26dd7af6749b657d8ab275bcf26.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2