Melbourne Football

New York City FC

Nate

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/new-york-city-fc.1273/

really interesting and grown up MLS forum, worth a look.

Damn, I have apparently destroyed this man.

Look at him, combing the internet, going from NYC forum to forum, looking for silly posts to post here. A forum where no wants him either.

Sad....just sad.

But entertaining He's spouting his nonsense on there too, wanting Hugo Sanchez to sign!!! Clueless clown.

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/new-york-city-fc.1273/

really interesting and grown up MLS forum, worth a look.

Damn, I have apparently destroyed this man.

Look at him, combing the internet, going from NYC forum to forum, looking for silly posts to post here. A forum where no wants him either.

Sad....just sad.

But entertaining He's spouting his nonsense on there too, wanting Hugo Sanchez to sign!!! Clueless clown.

2 game winning streak!

The title is ours.

CFG have brainwashed NYC supporters into the trap of "small winning streak will win you the title"... Buddy you have a lot to learn and suffer before you get anywhere near a title like us hahaha. Welcome to the city family

2 game winning streak!

The title is ours.

CFG have brainwashed NYC supporters into the trap of "small winning streak will win you the title"... Buddy you have a lot to learn and suffer before you get anywhere near a title like us hahaha. Welcome to the city family

Buddy you have a lot to learn about sarcasm

• Like 1

2 game winning streak!

The title is ours.

Buddy you have a lot to learn about sarcasm

I invented sarcasm buddy

2 game winning streak!

The title is ours.

CFG have brainwashed NYC supporters into the trap of "small winning streak will win you the title"... Buddy you have a lot to learn and suffer before you get anywhere near a title like us hahaha. Welcome to the city family Buddy you have a lot to learn about sarcasm

I invented sarcasm buddy

Edited by Jun
  • Like 2

2 game winning streak!

The title is ours.

CFG have brainwashed NYC supporters into the trap of "small winning streak will win you the title"... Buddy you have a lot to learn and suffer before you get anywhere near a title like us hahaha. Welcome to the city familyBuddy you have a lot to learn about sarcasm I invented sarcasm buddy

This is top notch banter

I recorded this game. Worth watching?

Wasn't too bad, had some nice goals. Each team dominated a half but Red Bull took their chances.

just started watching. Fucking rofl at the guy wearing a shirt saying "banned for using smoke bombs" standing next to a repoter in the terrace. Proper hool!

:ph34r: 

Wasn't too bad, had some nice goals. Each team dominated a half but Red Bull took their chances.

just started watching. Fucking rofl at the guy wearing a shirt saying "banned for using smoke bombs" standing next to a repoter in the terrace. Proper hool!

hahaha. He was also giving the camera the bird the whole time.

• Like 1

hahaha. He was also giving the camera the bird the whole time.

Haha. Yeah but doing "just scratching my nose" not actually flippng the bird

Its quite hilarious what the players purchased list could look like for the CFG for this year.

Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne, Lampard, Villa, Pirlo.................................................................................................................................................Koren 

• Like 2

Its quite hilarious what the players purchased list could look like for the CFG for this year.

Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne, Lampard, Villa, Pirlo.................................................................................................................................................Koren 

Koren > Sterling

• Like 3

Considering they have Villa and a coach who plays Villa as a striker they may be OK

Test will be when they have to win. If they do and don't choke then that's very unheart like. 

I actually am hoping they do make the playoffs and become a really good team. I have been taking more of an interest of late.

• Like 1

Test will be when they have to win. If they do and don't choke then that's very unheart like. 

I actually am hoping they do make the playoffs and become a really good team. I have been taking more of an interest of late.

i do to. Not because i am paticulary interested in them, but because if they are sucsessful (as are man city) they will (hopefully) see making us sucsessful too as a higher priority (assuming we arent this season)

i do to. Not because i am paticulary interested in them, but because if they are sucsessful (as are man city) they will (hopefully) see making us sucsessful too as a higher priority (assuming we arent this season)

actually it's interesting. This is my main motivation to follow NYC and to similar extent Manchester. It's almost as a default that it's in our interest all teams succeed and are managed and ran in the best possible way. This is why long term I'm super confident of our fortunes. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...