Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM : that the collapse of North Korea looking increasingly likely and I'll never get to achieve my dream of travelling there. Legit if somehow everything deescalates I have to take my chance this time before its too late. 

Edited by Tesla

8 hours ago, Tesla said:

TTIM : that the collapse of North Korea looking increasingly likely and I'll never get to achieve my dream of travelling there. Legit if somehow everything deescalates I have to take my chance this time before its too late. 

TTIM: Having to go to a Wedding at 4PM on Sunday and then work at 8:30AM for a Monday Morning, ESP considering I attended the aforementioned meeting with my Wife who made sure she had this morning off and drank the free champagne accordingly.

Edited by cadete

1 hour ago, cadete said:

TTIM: Having to go to a Wedding at 4PM on Sunday and then work at 8:30AM for a Monday Morning, ESP considering I attended the aforementioned meeting with my Wife who made sure she had this morning off and drank the free champagne accordingly.

TTIM. Being married, and coping this type of shit on an endless basis. 

3 hours ago, n i k o said:

TTIM: The constraints and pressures the system puts on people in society to conform rather than break free from the shackles of the norm and what's expected of them. Wake up. Eat. Shit. Traffic. Work. Shit some more. Fuck life. Drive home. Fuck around. Sleep. Repeat. 

What else ya gunna do? Life is pointless, embrace it. Eat well and you will notice a massive difference.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

What else ya gunna do? Life is pointless, embrace it. Eat well and you will notice a massive difference.

Be in as much control of your life as you can be. I see too many people being slaves to their work etc. rather than going out and doing what they really want to do. Too many people with ambition to do something different but the system tells them they should go down a certain path. That it's the right way when quite often it's not. I wake up when I want, work as much as I want, don't answer to anyone but myself. I do what I want. And yeh I eat well. Obviously we're all within the same system but how you choose to work with it is another thing.  

52 minutes ago, Jovan said:

How did that go for ya?

Yeh fucking shit didn't it. These cunts never change. They can shove their city blue up their fuckn arse man, so glad I missed the whole second half. Alcohol has made me even more pissed off at this result. Normally I don't give a fuck anymore what these cunts do, some one should throw a fucking flame thrower to the place and be done with it. Give me back my money you fucking oil pumping fucking Arabs.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Hellenic Hero said:

TTIM: GF"s birthday. What should I buy her?

Just be a shit cunt like me and just ask her what she wants and go buy it with her :up: 

No surprises but meh she gets what she wants and you fulfil your obligation.

The real fun is when its your birthday :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: 

EDIT: also play this song randomly at some point in the day, either LOLs or good results will follow so it's a win-win

Edited by Tesla

3 hours ago, Tesla said:

Just be a shit cunt like me and just ask her what she wants and go buy it with her :up: 

No surprises but meh she gets what she wants and you fulfil your obligation.

The real fun is when its your birthday :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: 

EDIT: also play this song randomly at some point in the day, either LOLs or good results will follow so it's a win-win

Yeah that's what I did. Thanks MelbourneFootball, you've done it again.

2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

I'm with @Jimmyon this one, this whole girlfriend thing with @Hellenic Hero is prob a pisstake 

I think it's time to reveal something.

The whole thing was a pisstake. Yes, I am 15, and yes, I do have a crush on a girl, but no, this Colombian girl never existed. My mum would murder me if I had a girlfriend ffs.

I just did so that you guys knew who I was.

2 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

I think it's time to reveal something.

The whole thing was a pisstake. Yes, I am 15, and yes, I do have a crush on a girl, but no, this Colombian girl never existed. My mum would murder me if I had a girlfriend ffs.

I just did so that you guys knew who I was.

Maybe this revelation is a pisstake too 

• Like 1