Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: when your shit hits the toilet water and splashes droplets up your corn hole.

I don't get what's so bad about this? It's not an uncomfortable feeling for me, I'd probably describe it as refreshing if anything.

Also, look at how many cultures clean themselves with a bidet, jug or even by hand with water after defecating. It's probably more efficient and cleaner than using toilet paper.

TTIM: when your shit hits the toilet water and splashes droplets up your corn hole.

I don't get what's so bad about this? It's not an uncomfortable feeling for me, I'd probably describe it as refreshing if anything.

Also, look at how many cultures clean themselves with a bidet, jug or even by hand with water after defecating. It's probably more efficient and cleaner than using toilet paper.I dont take a shit then when water splashes up me clacker say "ooohhh yeah that was refreshing"

Also, look at how many cultures clean themselves with a bidet, jug or even by hand with water after defecating. It's probably more efficient and cleaner than using toilet paper.

Personally I don't want the water where other have done a shit and a piss to splash onto my arsehole

• Like 4

Personally I don't want the water where other have done a shit and a piss to splash onto my arsehole

Exactly! I don't mind a bidet. Just don't want feces in it.

TTIM: The news

All it does is make me depressed as fuck, being worldly and up to date with current affairs isn't worth it tbh

Ignorance is bliss.

Obviously didnt watch the channel nine news tonight?

I don't watch Channel Nine any night if I can help it.

• Like 2

The news makes you:

- feel that their neighborhoods and communities are unsafe

- believe that crime rates are rising

- overestimate their odds of becoming a victim, and

- consider the world to be a dangerous place

Have you heard the saying "if it bleeds it leads"

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

The Fanatics. They will ruin the asian cup with their banal chanting.

Fucking hate the pricks

Pretty sure this gets mentioned every summer in this thread but they ruin the aus open too.

Hoping the Serb and Croatian tennis ultras will start launching plastic tables again, would be a lol.

Went to Oktoberfest with them a few months back. Was fucking unbelievable. Can imagine certain sporting events wouldn't be the best experience though.

The presence of the Fanatics at Oktoberfest make me glad I have the language skills and passport to pass myself off as an Italian.  Urgh.

• Like 1

TTIM: Hog's Breath Cafe

Bogan magnet which manages to be tacky and classless without the low cost you'd expect from such a place.

Always annoying, screaming kids there too. 

But they do an irresistible burger + curly fries combo so it still gets a tick from me  :lol:

Went to Oktoberfest with them a few months back. Was fucking unbelievable. Can imagine certain sporting events wouldn't be the best experience though.

The presence of the Fanatics at Oktoberfest make me glad I have the language skills and passport to pass myself off as an Italian. Urgh. They are a national disgrace, up there with ISIS in my books, we need to rid ourselves of them.

The presence of the Fanatics at Oktoberfest make me glad I have the language skills and passport to pass myself off as an Italian. Urgh.They are a national disgrace, up there with ISIS in my books, we need to rid ourselves of them.They are??? :unsure: Edited by cadete