Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The US is actually entirely self sufficient with oil

Are they? And if so that would be a rather new development though, and may not be the case any more with the low oil price. 

Edited by Tesla

9 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

TTIM: My Facebook news feed showing not one, but two ex girlfriends new relationship statuses on the same night... brb off to drink some paint thinner

Unfriend them...

But dont Block them so they can see when ya Bounce Back.

9 minutes ago, cadete said:

Unfriend them...

But dont Block them so they can see when ya Bounce Back.

Isnt there a thing where you can 'unfollow' so that their stuff doesnt come up on your wall, but you're still friends and can see their stuff if you click on the link?

12 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Isnt there a thing where you can 'unfollow' so that their stuff doesnt come up on your wall, but you're still friends and can see their stuff if you click on the link?

Yeah, but I was not gonna stay friends with that Bitch in any form...

The knowledge from our time together that she is was on Facebook 24/7 looking up PPL from her past is enough satisfaction for me that my point will be made.

35 minutes ago, cadete said:

Yeah, but I was not gonna stay friends with that Bitch in any form...

The knowledge from our time together that she is was on Facebook 24/7 looking up PPL from her past is enough satisfaction for me that my point will be made.

haha fair enough in your situation too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Harsh

Yeah I've gone with the unfollow but keep as friends route. Now for the easy part: photoshopping pictures of models into my pictures to show how well I'm coping emotionally :up:

Jokes on the 2 blokes dating those women. Think about it, no bitching and crying, no responsibility or walking on eggshells. Saving your cash and you can fart and shit your pants without a worry in the world. Of course, no regular sex, but regular girlfriend sex gets boring fast, better off rooting once every couples months and actually enjoying it or finding a friendly chick who doesnt want anything serious.

Dating woman is for phaggots anyway.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Jokes on the 2 blokes dating those women. Think about it, no bitching and crying, no responsibility or walking on eggshells. Saving your cash and you can fart and shit your pants without a worry in the world. Of course, no regular sex, but regular girlfriend sex gets boring fast, better off rooting once every couples months and actually enjoying it or finding a friendly chick who doesnt want anything serious.

This is my life ATM and its fucking great. I've spent 90% of my adult life in relationships, so right now I'm just enjoying not having to go to some bullshit cousins birthday on a Sunday while hung over as fuck.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HeartFc said:

5 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

This is my life ATM and its fucking great. I've spent 90% of my adult life in relationships, so right now I'm just enjoying not having to go to some bullshit cousins birthday on a Sunday while hung over as fuck.

Well said HeartFc. Yeah my life is basically the same at the moment thisphantomfortress. My most recent ex and I were together since I turned 18, so my entire adult life up until a few months ago. Finally beginning to experience single life and it's very interesting to say the least

TTIM: "Stuff" in the cupboards in my house. I'm convinced that it reproduces itself when the cupboard doors are closed. It's like putting a single cockroach in a closed box overnight - by morning the box is full of cockroaches.

TTIM: When you go for a quiet drink with a mate you have not seen around for awhile and then your conversations gets hijacked by one of those rather dull "After Work Drink Women" who ask for a Cheeky Cigarette but who then for some reason end up hanging you guys for the next hour.

As a Smoker this always happens very frequently to myself.

Worst point is when you and your mate have to end meeting their even more boring Work Colleagues, and then you have to hear about the two Colleagues work together in their particular Work Environment.

By this point I usually start to think to myself: I could have stayed home and actually have a non boring conversation with my Wife rather than hearing about where PPL I will never meet again sit in regards to each other in their Office.

44 minutes ago, cadete said:

TTIM: When you go for a quiet drink with a mate you have not seen around for awhile and then your conversations gets hijacked by one of those rather dull "After Work Drink Women" who ask for a Cheeky Cigarette but who then for some reason end up hanging you guys for the next hour.

Worst point is when you and your mate have to end meeting their even more boring Work Colleagues, and then you have to hear about the two Colleagues work together in their particular Work Environment.

By this point I usually start to think to myself: I could have stayed home and actually have a non boring conversation with my Wife rather than hearing about where PPL I will never meet again sit in regards to each other in their Office.

The longer your married the less you'll end up out. 

Not sure if its good or bad it just tends that way. 

1 hour ago, cadete said:

Either stop smoking or neck urself problem solved fam

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

The fuck is wrong with you? 

Now the answer to that question my friend, is one for the ages. But back on topic anyway

TTIM: The overeaction from everyone about Margrets courts stance on gay marriage.

Are we really surprised someone from her generation holds these type of views?

And what she has said anyway isn't that disparaging, its like you just get crucified for having an opinion these days...

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 6

TTIM: University liberals. I had an army of thugs (all female, surprisingly) doxx me and expose me on various social media platforms for using the word 'nigger' (ironically) on my own private social media page.

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, jeffplz said:

TTIM: University liberals. I had an army of thugs (all female, surprisingly) doxx me and expose me on various social media platforms for using the word 'nigger' (ironically) on my own private social media page.

And now you've used it again!!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Don't worry you're in a safe space here. Seriously though why didn't you tell them you were a Muslim? They wouldve stopped immediately since being an islamaphobe is the worst crime someone can commit in their eyes 

I tried pulling that card but there's no reasoning with these thots. I said i'm more oppressed than black people and therefore have a right, reverse racism doesn't exist, response was NUH SHUTUP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

I tried pulling that card but there's no reasoning with these thots. I said i'm more oppressed than black people and therefore have a right, reverse racism doesn't exist, response was NUH SHUTUP

Sounds like you're being cyber bullied because you're Muslim, I'd report it to your university and the HRC. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Sounds like you're being cyber bullied because you're Muslim, I'd report it to your university and the HRC. 

I'm pretty sure they've already reported me, i'll be sure to include that in my defense if the uni decides its worthy of investigating. Fucken pussies

6 hours ago, jeffplz said:

I'm pretty sure they've already reported me, i'll be sure to include that in my defense if the uni decides its worthy of investigating. Fucken pussies

I think they're being highly aggressive to you and your only option is to beat the shit out of them in self defence.