Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

Fixed. And srs too.

Look their was an actual use for feminism back in day when women were fighting for equal rights regarding actual human rights like opportunities to work, vote ext but really women ( in 1st world countries anyway) have never had as much equality in history then they do right now.

These women now using feminism as a tool now to just constantly pick men apart for every little thing really have no idea what the actual movement was about and how it was used in the past by women.

This exactly. Women are equal to men in Western society. There's no two ways about it. I seriously doubt that any legible business these days actually gets away with offering women less pay than men for example. Feminism has gone from achieving actual equal rights to finding new ways of calling all men rapists.

This exactly. Women are equal to men in Western society. There's no two ways about it. I seriously doubt that any legible business these days actually gets away with offering women less pay than men for example. Feminism has gone from achieving actual equal rights to finding new ways of calling all men rapists.

i blame websites like tumblr for this new rise of 'modern feminism' some of the shit I have read on their is just ridiculous.

i blame websites like tumblr for this new rise of 'modern feminism' some of the shit I have read on their is just ridiculous.

Nah the worst part of Tumblr is the now seemingly endless stream of newly invented genders and sexualities that if we don't accept to be just as normal as anyone else makes us a bigot

• Like 4

If I see one more post on my news feed about the gender pay gap I'm going to flip out.

One of the most irritating things feminists say regarding the illegality of the pay gap is something along the lines of "Well, murder is illegal but people still do that!1!"
Well yeah, no shit. But it is still illegal and you can still prosecute somebody for it.

There is obviously still a valid point to Feminism in modern western society... its just some people take it too far or use it as an argument for stupid causes just like people do with thousands of different things in society including even football of all things.

Also I think some of the comments above are being way to narrow minded when it comes to gender issues.

• Like 2

TTIM: those lazy shits at super market / shopping centre who leave the trolley thy have used in the middle of a car park despite having a trolley bay less than 25 metres way.  

I do that all the time so the deros around Northcote Plaza who ask me for change can earn their buck with a bit of work...

I also often used to have to spend 8 hour shifts on a Saturday pushing 20 trolleys up a hill in over forty degree heat in Perth when I was seventeen and weighed less than 60 kilos despite it not be apart of my Coles Job Description because the stoner Trolley Boys from the outsourcing company never used to rock up.

So I feel like I did my bloody time pushing trolleys.

• Like 1

TTIM: those lazy shits at super market / shopping centre who leave the trolley thy have used in the middle of a car park despite having a trolley bay less than 25 metres way.  

This. But to expand

TTIM: Cunts that leave their trolley in the middle of the car park 

TTIM : Places you need to put a gold coin in to use a trolley. Pretty much solves the trolleys left in the middle of the car park issue, but who the fuck uses coins in 2015.

TTIM : Asking someone that works at the supermarket to unlock a trolley for you cause you don't have any coins, I don't have time for this shit. 

It's all fucked. 

This. But to expand

TTIM: Cunts that leave their trolley in the middle of the car park 

TTIM : Places you need to put a gold coin in to use a trolley. Pretty much solves the trolleys left in the middle of the car park issue, but who the fuck uses coins in 2015.

TTIM : Asking someone that works at the supermarket to unlock a trolley for you cause you don't have any coins, I don't have time for this shit. 

It's all fucked. 

I'd laugh at you, but this just happened to me. 

TTIM : Work raffle tickets, cleaning out your gold coins so you have none when you actually need them.

I'd laugh at you, but this just happened to me. 

TTIM : Work raffle tickets, cleaning out your gold coins so you have none when you actually need them.

I bought a Vintage Cats money box for all silver and I am planning on one day doing a George Costanza to the cute chatty redhead that I know works at my local Bank Branch.

Edited by cadete

I bought a Vintage Cats money box for all silver and I am planning on one day doing a George Costanza to the cute chatty redhead that I know works at my local Bank Branch.

a couple years ago I threw all the coins I had left over from a Saturday night into a money box for about a year and then cashed them in last year. Notched up something close to $500. Handy little saving tip right there.

Couldnt say much for the bank teller tho, she was fat and smelled of moths.

• Like 2

These days they have a machine you put all your coins in and it prints you a receipt you take to the teller :up:

• Like 1

These days they have a machine you put all your coins in and it prints you a receipt you take to the teller :up:

I know that...

But I am still going in when she is working as a hot redhead is a special rarity I have always appreciated from reading Marvel Comics with your Jean Greys and Mary Jane Watsons as a kid

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

I know that...

But I am still going in when she is working as a hot redhead is a special rarity I have always appreciated from reading Marvel Comics with your Jean Greys and Mary Jane Watsons as a kid

TTDIM: Hot redheads. Better than other hot chicks because most redheads look fucked up so they're extra special

• Like 2

TTIM : when you're tired AF but also jacked up on stimulants, so you can neither sleep nor be awake in any sort of productive capacity. 

What stimulants are you taking?

If I was going down that route I would just take a Xanax, more effective and way cheaper. But I just wanted to have a quick nap.

True this would work better but you can hardly get a Xanax prescription anymore from a GP.

True this would work better but you can hardly get a Xanax prescription anymore from a GP.

I managed to get a prescription even though my GP is a stingy cunt when it comes to anything that's potentially addictive, but I'm good and manipulating GPs into doing what I want. But you're right, getting it regularly would be pretty hard,  trying to wait a while before going back for more to not look like a fiend.

Wish you didn't need a prescription for it, makes sleep way more efficient, 4.5 hours of sleep on Xanax is better than 9 hours of sleep without it, way more refreshing. At $0.50 a pill I'd take it every night.

Currently: nicotinoyl-GABA + 4-hydroxy-N-methylphenethylamine  + β,4-dihydroxyphenethylamine  + p-synephrine + good old caffeine 

But it often changes because any half decent legal stimulant gets banned for being an analogue of speed/meth (regardless of how far away from speed/meth they are)

Thought about making my own energy drink since I'm an expert in legal stimulants, but dont know how the law works in terms of if some cunt has a heart attack after having it, plus it would probably just get the ingredients banned quicker.

TTIM: All the current media about the plight of the poor FIFO workers and how hard the lifestyle is. The payrate more than makes up for the lifestyle. Even worse is FIFO workers crying poor because the mining boom is slowing down, cunts should've used the money wisely while they had it.

• Like 3

TTIM: All the current media about the plight of the poor FIFO workers and how hard the lifestyle is. The payrate more than makes up for the lifestyle. Even worse is FIFO workers crying poor because the mining boom is slowing down, cunts should've used the money wisely while they had it.

My cousin runs his own electrical business in Perth with about 10 staff. Reckons he gets 1000's of applicants everytime he puts a job ad out since the boom ended, only people he'll hire are the ones that stayed in Perth for the last 10 years as he knows they wont piss off as soon as something better comes along. 

I managed to get a prescription even though my GP is a stingy cunt when it comes to anything that's potentially addictive, but I'm good and manipulating GPs into doing what I want. But you're right, getting it regularly would be pretty hard,  trying to wait a while before going back for more to not look like a fiend.

Wish you didn't need a prescription for it, makes sleep way more efficient, 4.5 hours of sleep on Xanax is better than 9 hours of sleep without it, way more refreshing. At $0.50 a pill I'd take it every night.

Currently: nicotinoyl-GABA + 4-hydroxy-N-methylphenethylamine  + β,4-dihydroxyphenethylamine  + p-synephrine + good old caffeine 

But it often changes because any half decent legal stimulant gets banned for being an analogue of speed/meth (regardless of how far away from speed/meth they are)

Thought about making my own energy drink since I'm an expert in legal stimulants, but dont know how the law works in terms of if some cunt has a heart attack after having it, plus it would probably just get the ingredients banned quicker.

ive got half a pack of endone leftover from my mouth abcess if you're keen? 

$10 a pop, 3 for $25.

• Like 1

ive got half a pack of endone leftover from my mouth abcess if you're keen? 

$10 a pop, 3 for $25.

Nah, I just like shit that let's me manage my sleep. Stimulants when I need to stay up, Xanax when I want to sleep. Otherwise my sleep is fucked, especially in winter. 

Mike Baird's comments about the booing of Goodes. the oxygen thief basically said its wrong to boo Goodes, but it was ok to boo Wally Lewis. double standards from the toe rag.

incidentally Lewis also attracted incessant abuse along with the booing. he was even booed when he captained Australia. If that's not shameful I'm not sure what is.

(Lewis's "crime" was to be from Queensland and be easily the best rugby league player of his time.)

if Lewis had refused to play would the good people of NSW have come out in support of him?

whilst I'm dredging up this story the other thing that irks me is comments on Facebook by 2 people I know who wouldn't even know which team Goodes plays for & prior to this week probably wouldn't have even known who he was. Both now experts on racism in the AFL. Sigh.

• Like 1