Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: Tattoo's of inspirational quotes.

You know you can just tell people right?

The dumbest thing is those PPL who look up Inspirational Quote Tattoo's on Google Images that other PPL already have and then copy them... 

Seriously are PPL really that unoriginal and lazy they cant go to the extra effort for something that they are going to have on their skin for the rest of their life.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

The dumbest thing is those PPL who look up Inspirational Quote Tattoo's on Google Images that other PPL already have and then copy them... 

Seriously are PPL really that unoriginal and lazy they cant go to the extra effort for something that they are going to have on their skin for the rest of their life.

Unfortunately, validation is a cunt of a thing.

TTIM: Letting the world know that you love your boyfriend/girlfriend on social media... Why not take the time to call them or go see them.

That seem's to me that you're putting too much effort into posting online, for social validation, and not enough effort actually doing what the guy/girl wants from you! 

• Like 1

TTIM: Letting the world know that you love your boyfriend/girlfriend on social media... Why not take the time to call them or go see them.

That seem's to me that you're putting too much effort into posting online, for social validation, and not enough effort actually doing what the guy/girl wants from you! 

Its like going to the gym and checking in, you don't actually like it you just want everyone to think you do.

ROFL - I have always noticed the more involved someone gets into a serious relationship they less they post about it on Facebook.

• Like 2

ROFL - I have always noticed the more involved someone gets into a serious relationship they less they post about it on Facebook.

I wonder what you think of "public proposals"?

(I've often wondered what happens if she says "no"...)

ROFL - I have always noticed the more involved someone gets into a serious relationship they less they post about it on Facebook. I wonder what you think of "public proposals"?

It's fucking hilarious

That seem's to me that you're putting too much effort into posting online, for social validation, and not enough effort actually doing what the guy/girl wants from you! ROFL - I have always noticed the more involved someone gets into a serious relationship they less they post about it on Facebook. I wonder what you think of "public proposals"?

It's fucking hilarious

TBH that is the kind of shit I want to see on Facebook not what I get now which is an advert for Marcs because some douche I went to College with who I haven't spoken to for eight years with wants to win a free $200 voucher.

I wonder what you think of "public proposals"?

It's fucking hilarious

TBH that is the kind of shit I want to see on Facebook not what I get now which is an advert for Marcs because some douche I went to College with who I haven't spoken to for eight years with wants to win a free $200 voucher.

How good is it when retards fall for the fake voucher pages/posts, fucking hell how dumb can people get.

• Like 2

TTIM: When im cooking up a storm in the kitchen and my housemate decides he also wants to come in and start cooking and it gets all squeeze in there. I wait for him to finish before I start cooking but have to move all my stuff and work with limited space. Im not saying he cant use the kitchen but I just feel put out when im elbow to elbow and have no space

• Like 1

TTIM: When im cooking up a storm in the kitchen and my housemate decides he also wants to come in and start cooking and it gets all squeeze in there. I wait for him to finish before I start cooking but have to move all my stuff and work with limited space. Im not saying he cant use the kitchen but I just feel put out when im elbow to elbow and have no space

Did you say spoon?

• Like 1

The worse are those pretentious wankers who have Asian writing/symbols written on them.

Do you think you are more wordly because your tatt is in another language?

Don't get me started on this shit. 

I don't mind it if you have an abundance of tatt's... i hardly take any notice then. But if it's just that one fucking tatt, generally in an area behind their ear, or on their neck that fucking makes me cringe... no matter the size.

I don't give a fuck what start sign you are. What you order from the Asian take away shop. Or which cute and colorful insect you appreciate, let along some sea mammal that, ironically, is probably what your eating from the Asian take away.

The worse are those pretentious wankers who have Asian writing/symbols written on them.

I don't mind it if you have an abundance of tatt's... i hardly take any notice then. But if it's just that one fucking tatt, generally in an area behind their ear, or on their neck that fucking makes me cringe... no matter the size.

I don't give a fuck what start sign you are. What you order from the Asian take away shop. Or which cute and colorful insect you appreciate, let along some sea mammal that, ironically, is probably what your eating from the Asian take away.

True Story: Somebody I know well when they were underage went and got one of those Chinese Tattoos (Luckily in a place where it can be seen) because she thought it was the symbol for the letter "C" only to be told a few weeks later there was no letter "C" in the Chinese Alphabet by a Chinese friend of mine.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

True Story: Somebody I know well when they were underage went and got one of those Chinese Tattoos (Luckily in a place where it can be seen) because she thought it was the symbol for the letter "C" only to be told a few weeks later there was no letter "C" in the Chinese Alphabet by a Chinese friend of mine.

Always pay out on a mate who has what he thought was the Chinese symbol for "Weapon" on his wrist, which we later found out was actually "Door"

What was funny was it was established like ten years ago that those Tattoo's were shit house but I noticed a concert a few years back that a few Normcore Raver douchebags had started getting them again. 

That's right they had Tattoo's not because they liked them but because they were Ironic and 90's... it was close to the lamest thing I ever seen.

• Like 1

ttim: when you witness someone run over a cat and they don't bother checking up on it, whether it could be dropped off at an rspca building to be saved or something. Had to do it myself, removing it from the road but already passed away. Friend will call the council tomorrow to have it moved so it wont turn into a rotting corpse.

ttim: when you witness someone run over a cat and they don't bother checking up on it, whether it could be dropped off at an rspca building to be saved or something. Had to do it myself, removing it from the road but already passed away. Friend will call the council tomorrow to have it moved so it wont turn into a rotting corpse.

In the west people run over people and dont bother checking on them.

TTIM: couple of months later and incompetent police still haven't charged anyone for the hit and run in front of my house, despite knowing who did it. I guess they're too busy beating up innocent people and writing speeding tickets to care about murder.

Edited by Tesla

In the west people run over people and dont bother checking on them.

TTIM: couple of months later and incompetent police still haven't charged anyone for the hit and run in front of my house, despite knowing who did it. I guess they're too busy beating up innocent people and writing speeding tickets to care about murder.

Feel the same about road kill on country roads / highways. Far too many leave the animal on the road itself. Don't bother to check the animal, actually move it to the side of the road, etc

Being fkn robed at home and loosing my camera gear then having to wait for insurance company to call back.

I just want my shit back you thieving fukerz !!!

Just call the police, they'll get it back for you :up:

:up: :up: :up:

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

• Like 1

Being fkn robed at home and loosing my camera gear then having to wait for insurance company to call back.I just want my shit back you thieving fukerz !!!

Just call the police, they'll get it back for you :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: They attended (naturally) took some pix and drove off to the sound of la cucaracha

Not expecting anything there

TTIM: The Elwood Sands hotel. Wow, just fucking WOW. Trying to flog of a decrepit cesspool of filth as a hotel then offering 2/3rds of our money back when we refused to stay. Surely the health dept are taking kickbacks to avoid this place, next time I'll check trip advisor before confirming a booking on bookings.com