Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: Driving down a short stretch of road with way too many speed bumps.

A mate of mine lives past 'the crossway" street in East keilor, whenever i drive down this street i swear i can't go faster then 10km/h due to all the speed bumps.

they are there for a reason, so many dickheads in the area

Facebook Herbalife Wankers.

No one gives fuck about your gay cult or your new positive outlook on life.  Just because you're not fat doesn't mean you're not a fucking idiot... in fact fat people are less annoying most of the time coz they're too busy eating and hating themselves.

If I have to see one more group photo of a bunch of fucking bent gimps cunts gathered around some shitty gym holding gay little herb mugs ill burn down every old folks home, children's hospital and 3 legged lost puppy centres in Melbourne, piss on the charred remains and neck myself using my own cock. 

• Like 1

TTIM:

Alarm goes off, I always turn it off and go right back to sleep

Start having multiple alarms set a few minutes apart, eventually this no longer works and I am able to turn them all off in my sleep

Install an app that makes me do maths equations to turn off my alarm

Start with basic arithmetic, eventually stops working as well, I do the math and continue sleeping

Slowly progress to the hardest difficulty level

Start having multiple of these alarms, eventually I still adapt and can turn off multiple of these

Start putting alarm on the other side of my room

Basically at the point now where I sleep walk to my phone on the other side of my bedroom, solve multiple differential equations in my sleep, and go back to bed.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 6

TTIM:

Alarm goes off, I always turn it off and go right back to sleep

Start having multiple alarms set a few minutes apart, eventually this no longer works and I am able to turn them all off in my sleep

Install an app that makes me do maths equations to turn off my alarm

Start with basic arithmetic, eventually stops working as well, I do the math and continue sleeping

Slowly progress to the hardest difficulty level

Start having multiple of these alarms, eventually I still adapt and can turn off multiple of these

Start putting alarm on the other side of my room

Basically at the point now where I sleep walk to my phone on the other side of my bedroom, solve multiple differential equations in my sleep, and go back to bed.

Get your girlfriend to drop a Bucket of Water on your head... it should do the trick.

Housemates who do not pay bills/ rent on time.

House mates who don't contribute to foxtel because "I don't watch TV"

TTIM: Hipster Kent's who boast about how they don't watch TV like they are some Beatnik  from 1953..

Its like no shit you don't watch TV that's because you watch your Episodes of Parks and Recreation, Mad Men and Game of Throne on your Laptop every night.

• Like 2

TTIM: Hipster Kent's who boast about how they don't watch TV like they are some Beatnik  from 1953..

Its like no shit you don't watch TV that's because you watch your Episodes of Parks and Recreation, Mad Men and Game of Throne on your Laptop every night.

That applies to everyone who does something that is even slightly non-mainstream and feels the need to tell me about it every other day. I know you don't watch TV, you told me last week, right after telling me for the third time that day that you only buy organic food from a little store on Lygon street. I don't care.

• Like 2

That applies to everyone who does something that is even slightly non-mainstream and feels the need to tell me about it every other day. I know you don't watch TV, you told me last week, right after telling me for the third time that day that you only buy organic food from a little store on Lygon street. I don't care.

So true... mind you thats still marginally better someone posting instagram pics of food they have stolen out of dumpster at Barkley Square and intend to eat. :droy:

No other real thread to put this in..

But if anyone wants to take on an 18 year old as a housemate, dm me. 100% serious need help

Hi mate, contact Hackett. I'm pretty sure he has bunk beds in his room so you should be fine with taking a bed.

• Like 5

V-Line calling changes of platform at short notice so passengers have to go from one platform to another on the far side of Southern Cross station.

OK if you're young and fit, but what a bastard when you're recovering from knee surgery (like me), or with young children, luggage, or disabled or elderly.

• Like 1

People who claim to be supporters but then are disappointed because we won.

I am happy we won, bit disappointed that it may prolong our time with JVS.

Exactly. I don't think anyone is disappointed we won, the disappointment comes from having to stay on the same roundabout.

Had we played well I am sure most of the usual suspects (myself included) would be a little more upbeat but that rubbish match today does nothing to lift my spirits

• Like 1