Melbourne Football

Melbourne Victory.

raw10

Someone posted this, so I can't take credit on this, but I like it so much I thought I plagiarise it:

We pay for your ground..

We pay for your ground..

What a waste of money

We pay for your ground!

Already planned  

He swings with his left

he swings with his riiiiiiight

Archie Thompson

he beats up his wife

and

Archie Thompson beats up his wife (cunt)

X100

That is awesome!!! Can't believe no one thought of it sooner. We HAVE to do it. It's way better than the second one( but happy to do both). Well done champion!!!

Bearded Heart - Can we PLEASE give the first one a run?????

• Like 1

It's a Man City chant that we sing about United, but it works well for any derby game.

This city is ours,

This city is ours,

Fuck off back to London,

This city is ours.

Obviously the third line needs changing so it's relevant to Victory rather than Man United. As a newbie I don't really know much about the rivalry and banter etc between the two sets of fans so maybe one of you guys could think of a decent new line for it?

It's a Man City chant that we sing about United, but it works well for any derby game.

This city is ours,

This city is ours,

Fuck off back to London,

This city is ours.

Obviously the third line needs changing so it's relevant to Victory rather than Man United. As a newbie I don't really know much about the rivalry and banter etc between the two sets of fans so maybe one of you guys could think of a decent new line for it?

This city is ours,

This city is our,

Fuck off back to Tassie/Geelong,

This city is ours

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest I'm pretty sick of all the juvenile sexist chants that many teams use. I want females attending our matches to feel welcome and valued. Stuff like 'she fell over' and chants about players partners & wives (with the exception of the Archie chant, he deserves that one!) reflect poorly on our club.

If we're going to sing about Muscat don't sing about his bloody wife. Can you imagine having to see that scumbag every day when you wake up-I feel sorry for her. The prick probably dives feet first into bed every night! And while I'm on my soapbox can I express my displeasure for the 'fuck em all' chant-it seriously sounds like something a 5 year old came up with in the playground. Get rid of it-no wit, no humour, no more.

I will end on a positive note-the Redmayne chant to the 'you're so vain' tune is absolute gold. Has me in stitches every time. And the 'Melbourne City Ole' call & response is working well and will only get better once the north end ga get involved. Rant over

• Like 1

To be honest I'm pretty sick of all the juvenile sexist chants that many teams use. I want females attending our matches to feel welcome and valued. Stuff like 'she fell over' and chants about players partners & wives (with the exception of the Archie chant, he deserves that one!) reflect poorly on our club.

If we're going to sing about Muscat don't sing about his bloody wife. Can you imagine having to see that scumbag every day when you wake up-I feel sorry for her. The prick probably dives feet first into bed every night! And while I'm on my soapbox can I express my displeasure for the 'fuck em all' chant-it seriously sounds like something a 5 year old came up with in the playground. Get rid of it-no wit, no humour, no more.

I will end on a positive note-the Redmayne chant to the 'you're so vain' tune is absolute gold. Has me in stitches every time. And the 'Melbourne City Ole' call & response is working well and will only get better once the north end ga get involved. Rant over

In regards to the "juvenile sexist chants" you refer to, maybe seek out cadete to forward you a copy of the terrace inclusive act 2014.

I didn't sign it, personally I think women are fuckheads and if they feel like they should be allowed to attend a sporting event, then it should be netball or cricket and only after all housework and lunches made for the next day.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...