• Villa
    • Williams
    • Kisnorbo
    • Hoffman
    • Brown
    • Retre
    • Dugandzic
    • Archibald

for some laughable reason I heard on the PA that Mass was given man of the Match!

Look I like Mass cos he give it 100%, but he loses the ball too easily, and that chance he had in the box when he was half through and stepped over 5 times and dummied himself was cringe worthy

• Like 1

for some laughable reason I heard on the PA that Mass was given man of the Match!

Look I like Mass cos he give it 100%, but he loses the ball too easily, and that chance he had in the box when he was half through and stepped over 5 times and dummied himself was cringe worthy

agreed Murdocca is a spud

went Paartalu, thought he rocked the holding mid position - gave nothing away and for the first time in a long time the back line look like they could play the ball out short, thanks largely to the way Paartalu dropped off.

thought Mooy had a good game, just got a bit inconsistent with some of forward passing.

I don't think anyone really stood out yesterday but for me, Mooy was the least shit. 

The problem with Mass is that whilst he is amazing at closing down the ball and running himself ragged, his passing is absolutely terrible (either the 'creative' ones never stick or they're predictable, defensive passes backwards or to the wing) and considering he was on the ball more than anyone yesterday, it definitely stifled our attacks.

Hopefully Koren's passing game is on the next level.

I think the fans vote, but I don't know how. They probably gave him the votes because he gets a lot of the ball, he doesn't do much with it but he runs around all game and gets the ball. They don't look into what he does with it. A bit like Matthew Priddis in the afl the bloke isn't that damaging with the ball but he runs non stop and gets leather poisoning every week.

Guys the big screen MotM is chosen by fans over Cityzone at half time. In other words, a large section of the filthy casual crowd saw Mass buzzing around in the first 45 mins and voted for him at half time.

no wonder they always drop off in the second half

I'm surprised only 118 Forum members have voted after a home match.

I can never remember shit after drinking so I probably won't be voting after a lot of home games this year.

Lol, this. I've been to home games before and not even realised we've had a player red carded until reading a match report the next day.