Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
Tonyboozeadams

Pissants Corner - the Adelaide United thread

don't rate Izzo, same as Birrighitti. Potential at youth level but will never eventuate to anything more than a decent A League level keeper.

Gombau gone

Is that one for the Bullshit watch or has this actually happened?

*Edit- Just read on MFootball that there is a presser called for 1pm today and that it looks as though he will be taking a higher paid position at a different club. I thought you meant he was fired.

Edited by KSK_47

Would not be suprised he left because of the same reasons JVS did. Owners and management who wont or cant spend money to improve the facilities of the club 

Would not be suprised he left because of the same reasons JVS did. Owners and management who wont or cant spend money to improve the facilities of the club 

yes," a pissant club in a pissant town"

i like you, but you're no ford ranger 

Seriously are you the actual inspiration behind Zuckerberg exploring a Dislike Button?

• Like 2

Seriously are you the actual inspiration behind Zuckerberg exploring a Dislike Button?

det please i don't need this negativity in my life

• Like 1

That was brilliant from Maclaren!  Skinned Elrich and curled one in for a goal.

Do not know how Elrich ever got a Socceroos call up.... He is so shit its not even funny. Srs. 

That was brilliant from Maclaren!  Skinned Elrich and curled one in for a goal.

it was, but Malik helped by positioning to block the pass, not the shot.

Maclaren is red hot right now

Van Dijk back in Adelaide for the ACL. scored plenty of goals in the leagues he has been playing in whilst away.

He gives them another foreigner due to his Indonesian heritage (as the Asian "plus one"), so it seems a good move.

Adelaide are having a bit of a bit of a fairy tale season so far... first 8 games 3 draws and 5 losses collecting a measly 3 points.

Last 12 games unbeaten with 9 wins and 3 draws collecting 30 points during this strong run.

1 hour ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Adelaide are having a bit of a bit of a fairy tale season so far... first 8 games 3 draws and 5 losses collecting a measly 3 points.

Last 12 games unbeaten with 9 wins and 3 draws collecting 30 points during this strong run.

Might just be a Melbourne Heart/City run of lucky form that collapses just when you get close to the finish line :ph34r:

Edited by HEARTinator

4 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

Might just be a Melbourne Heart/City run of lucky form that collapses just when you get close to the finish line :ph34r:

For our sake, I hope so!

• Like 1