Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

I was referring to an earlier report, where Gallop was caught on the hop at the end of a media interview shortly after the sale of the licence. However, I accept that I may be incorrect with my recollection.

I don't resile from my position that CFG will keep the pressure on FFA. Just about the only thing that City have not changed is the colour of the home jersey. The rest of the City franchise is awash with sky blue.

I think we all realise that CFG will not rest till they have a sky blue home Jersey,. I do think it will take more than one season to accomplish though and it is simplistic to think that Sydney will stop objecting any time soon. I suspect sky blue away might be the thin edge of the wedge CFG use.

Just JW speculation...but I'll guess that the matter will rest roughly where it is until we start delivering on the pitch. If we were to gain a place in the ACL I think CFG would push hard to wear sky blue to show the "City brand" in Asia.

Was just on fangear.com and they seem to have both home and away shirts available. In most sizes too.

I notice they offer custom printing on the shirts; anyone know if this would be in the sky blue font for the home shirt?

Edited by SF33

Don't know if it has been made mentioned but it seems the clubs shop website is now again selling Home kits with players names on back (will cost you a massive 40 dollars extra for player name and number on back)

and who is lining up to get Rambo on the back of their new shirt

Don't know if it has been made mentioned but it seems the clubs shop website is now again selling Home kits with players names on back (will cost you a massive 40 dollars extra for player name and number on back)

and who is lining up to get Rambo on the back of their new shirt

Their sold out supposedly

• 3 weeks later...