silverdust

MERCHANDISE

1,230 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2017 at 4:04 PM, [LIBBA] said:

Just picked this up from DFO South Wharf for $55 :)

Safe to say im fuckin rapt

IMG_0450.JPG.c2fa305c86d37454642bca1e6b0745fb.JPG

Anyone know if these are still available at south wharf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jake said:

Anyone know if these are still available at south wharf?

I'd also like one for $55.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going there tonight for other stuff so i'll have a look and get back to you all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jake said:

Anyone know if these are still available at south wharf?

 

15 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I'd also like one for $55.

Absolutely stuff all except kits 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know red and white is dead and CFG will slowly erase it from memory but the new Sheffield United‏ kit would have been beautiful. 

DCHfkDVXcAAI7YX.jpg-large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/06/2017 at 10:13 AM, Deeming said:

I know red and white is dead and CFG will slowly erase it from memory but the new Sheffield United‏ kit would have been beautiful. 

DCHfkDVXcAAI7YX.jpg-large

Nice kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, [LIBBA] said:

 

Absolutely stuff all except kits 

what shop ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Afif Adam said:

what shop ?

 

Nike DFO South Wharf  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, [LIBBA] said:

Nike DFO South Wharf  

What are they asking for away Shirts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

What are they asking for away Shirts?

$20 at the Nike shop in Bundoora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of you puffy jacket brigade catch the 7:17 from parliament on the South Morang line tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, rass said:

Any of you puffy jacket brigade catch the 7:17 from parliament on the South Morang line tonight?

I'm in the puffy jacket brigade, live on the South Morang line...., but did not take the train tonight. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol saw someone on that train wearing one. Would have guessed you actually!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this is the new polo shirt for next season.

Chinese collar style 

get-to-know-eg_77t2hq3iaoot1ddpgtvspg4ue.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Looks like this is the new polo shirt for next season.

Chinese collar style 

get-to-know-eg_77t2hq3iaoot1ddpgtvspg4ue.jpg

10/10 would buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreenSeater said:

10/10 would buy

 the blue looks quality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GreenSeater said:

10/10 would buy

Wouldn't.  Not puffy enough.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jovan said:

Wouldn't.  Not puffy enough.

But when combined with a jacket of the puffy nature? :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

But when combined with a jacket of the puffy nature? :wub:

The only way it could work is if it was say more.

Coral coloured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fought my way into uni Hill in Bundoora this afternoon to see what was left in the Nike outlet.  Still have a few dark blue zip up track tops left in a range of sizes, a few polos, so long as you can fit into small (they're not generous), and some of the dark blue training shirts (ditto small but at least stretchy).  Still loads of home shirts, but surprise surprise, no red and white away shirts.  IMHO the majority of our support including me, still see our colours as red and white, since these are always the shirts that sell out first everywhere.  Have to hope that our kit options include red and white for a while yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fensaddler said:

Fought my way into uni Hill in Bundoora this afternoon to see what was left in the Nike outlet.  Still have a few dark blue zip up track tops left in a range of sizes, a few polos, so long as you can fit into small (they're not generous), and some of the dark blue training shirts (ditto small but at least stretchy).  Still loads of home shirts, but surprise surprise, no red and white away shirts.  IMHO the majority of our support including me, still see our colours as red and white, since these are always the shirts that sell out first everywhere.  Have to hope that our kit options include red and white for a while yet.

Not really. There were more home jerseys up for sale than the away jerseys. Plus the away jerseys are (were) $20 while the home ones are $25

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50-60% off everything on the club site inculding this seasons home and away jerseys

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, seamolyons said:

50-60% off everything on the club site inculding this seasons home and away jerseys

YES!!! 50-60% off sub par merchandise! What else could anyone want?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PORCHO said:

YES!!! 50-60% off sub par merchandise! What else could anyone want?!

hahaha you funny person!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PORCHO said:

YES!!! 50-60% off sub par merchandise! What else could anyone want?!

Agree. Better it's full price. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, seamolyons said:

hahaha you funny person!

sorry, it's probably not fair to you. You do the nice thing of letting people know about the discount and I shit all over it. haha
Just over the lack of options in terms of merch. Particularly when Manchester City does merch so well... Surely they could just plonk a melbourne badge on instead and be done with it rather than coming up with new things that simple look average.
Would happily pay full price all the time for quality looking products.

 

Edited by PORCHO
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking Forward to a City Blue Kit this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DFG_82 said:

Looking Forward to a City Blue Kit this season.

I'm looking forward to better merch... I know I'm delosional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DFG_82 said:

Looking Forward to a City Blue Kit this season.

Me too. God damn l love City Blue!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now