33 minutes ago, Austin316 said:

emailed the club today about when can we order tops with name and numbers

running a book on when I get a response

Where would you put your money

today 

tomorrow

next week

Never

On one of two days - on the day we either sign a  second marquee or a replacement for Bruno, whichever comes first.

Other than those possibilities, just one other comes a distant third - on the day when Bouzanis actually saves a shot on goal.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The away kit looks rubbish. Red and white always looks 100000 times better when the kit has more white than red, and no this issnt a red and white bashing exercise. The best heart kit was.... Was it season two when we have the white shorts and socks? 

Anyway, my dream away kit is the 2016 Peru Copa America kit

peru-2016-copa-america-home-kit-1.jpg

That is a red and white kit right there.

Oh andyYou can blame the stickers on nike, not the club. But it finally seems that we wont have nike anymore if the rumours about the Man City kit deal with puma are correct. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dylan said:

Oh andyYou can blame the stickers on nike, not the club. But it finally seems that we wont have nike anymore if the rumours about the Man City kit deal with puma are correct. 

Wasn't it Under Armour or has it changed again?

13 hours ago, Dylan said:

The away kit looks rubbish. Red and white always looks 100000 times better when the kit has more white than red, and no this issnt a red and white bashing exercise. The best heart kit was.... Was it season two when we have the white shorts and socks? 

Anyway, my dream away kit is the 2016 Peru Copa America kit

peru-2016-copa-america-home-kit-1.jpg

That is a red and white kit right there.

Something like this?

Credit: @CaNNaVo93

Melb-City-Away-3.thumb.png.6ef45618380be2b77708075d44b7a287.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Forever City said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-set-replace-nike-11584971

Manchester City 'set to replace' Nike for rivals Puma in mega £50MILLION-a-year kit deal next season.

Looks like we're getting Puma for next season. Thoughts?

Much better than Under Armor (as initially rumoured) and I much prefer it over Nike. 

Pretty happy with it tbh.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Dylan said:

What collar do we want

893852739_Socceroos-2018-Replica-Home-Je

or

37759618_l.jpg

Seems like we will have the updated nike templates. Hopefully we dont get those navy shoulders

CFG will never get the message that dark blue of any shade is anathema to us. It doesn't listen to any message that it doesn't want to hear. Like the ostrich that covers its eyes and thinks it's invisible.

7 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

CFG will never get the message that dark blue of any shade is anathema to us. It doesn't listen to any message that it doesn't want to hear. Like the ostrich that covers its eyes and thinks it's invisible.

Agreed. What also annoys me about the insistence to sprinkle navy into the club wherever they can (whether it be merchandise or in there graphics/posters) is that Sydney also use navy pretty heavily. The way I see it, let Sydney be navy and sky blue, and City can be white and city blue. A slight, and probably not very noticeable, point of difference. 

I'm happy with City being Blue and White, but if there is going to be any incorporating of a third colour - it should probably be red.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, IssySG said:

Agreed. What also annoys me about the insistence to sprinkle navy into the club wherever they can (whether it be merchandise or in there graphics/posters) is that Sydney also use navy pretty heavily. The way I see it, let Sydney be navy and sky blue, and City can be white and city blue. A slight, and probably not very noticeable, point of difference. 

I'm happy with City being Blue and White, but if there is going to be any incorporating of a third colour - it should probably be red.

I actually think they have been a lot better recently. Especially last season. I remember something like this being raised in one of the FRG meetings a couple of years ago (about using navy) and the club after that point did seem to change tact. In fact, they have used red in some of the promotions last season. So it shows the club will change, even if its in small ways.

I do agree about the white, we should have white socks and white shorts (it looks better anyway). It would also be a clearly  noticeable difference with Sydney.

12 hours ago, Dylan said:

I actually think they have been a lot better recently. Especially last season. I remember something like this being raised in one of the FRG meetings a couple of years ago (about using navy) and the club after that point did seem to change tact. In fact, they have used red in some of the promotions last season. So it shows the club will change, even if its in small ways.

I do agree about the white, we should have white socks and white shorts (it looks better anyway). It would also be a clearly  noticeable difference with Sydney.

There's a lot of navy/dark blue being used in promotions at the moment. See the club web-site.

• 2 weeks later...