Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

58 minutes ago, rass said:

When did you take this pic Tony? 

Mrs Rass went there first thing this morning and there's none left :(

Fuckin shattered.Really wanted one of those jackets as well.

Might call them and see if there is any way they might bring more in.

Are we sure South Wharf dont have any

27 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Fuckin shattered.Really wanted one of those jackets as well.

Might call them and see if there is any way they might bring more in.

Are we sure South Wharf dont have any

Yeah me too. I was even considering embroidering my initials on the front so i can look like a total club wanker scouting at my son's miniroos games on Monday.

May see you at south wharf!

Called Bundoora and they have zero with nothing more expected.

They also checked South Wharf for me and they dont have them either.

Guys i'm fuckin desperate.

Been hanging for one of these types of jackets since season one with City.

ANYONE who bought one of these and would be interested in selling it, i'll pay you more than what you paid for it if you can help me out 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Called Bundoora and they have zero with nothing more expected.

They also checked South Wharf for me and they dont have them either.

Guys i'm fuckin desperate.

Been hanging for one of these types of jackets since season one with City.

ANYONE who bought one of these and would be interested in selling it, i'll pay you more than what you paid for it if you can help me out 

The jackets were selling like hot cakes. So many people were trying them on. My colleague showed me Victory's jacket which is similar and selling for $215. I'm guessing these were about that then went half price then a further 40% off to $66.

South Wharf is crap, however, l did manage to buy the below for $50 in which they had a dozen XL's left..

IMG_0471.JPG

3 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

The jackets were selling like hot cakes. So many people were trying them on. My colleague showed me Victory's jacket which is similar and selling for $215. I'm guessing these were about that then went half price then a further 40% off to $66.

South Wharf is crap, however, l did manage to buy the below for $50 in which they had a dozen XL's left..

IMG_0471.JPG

Fuck, you are the man for finding bargains!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

IMG_0471.JPG

When did you get that?

Still really want the other one though. Id get bloody good use out of it to with walking to work.

The Mohawk gets a little cold this time of the year lol

Just now, [LIBBA] said:

Any chance you wanna sell it ;)

No sorry my friend. You might want to call Bundoora as they do re-stock. Last year when I bought my jersey they said they might or might not get the jerseys in but since I live close by I kept going on weekends and they ended up re-stocking heaps. So I bought a jersey... for $25 :D

1 minute ago, Tony999 said:

No sorry my friend. You might want to call Bundoora as they do re-stock. Last year when I bought my jersey they said they might or might not get the jerseys in but since I live close by I kept going on weekends and they ended up re-stocking heaps. So I bought a jersey... for $25 :D

tried that and they reckon they wont get anything in the next few months :(

1 hour ago, Tony999 said:

I'll keep an eye out for you as I go there regularly. Just the puffy jacket or the rain jacket as well?

I'd say both, but more keen on the puffy one.

Thanks for that mate.

Went to south wharf and they had the rain jackets but a little too big

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, bellydrum said:

Even on the club website, a lot of items are reduced, with a lot of previously sold items missing as well. All signs point to new merch line next season.

I hope they're going to stock this shirt they only seem to wear for warmup before matches.

shirt.png.63e89a4ee14479e7931314033a415f55.png

By far the best piece of merch this season. 

Would purchase in a heartbeat. 

You'll see this next year in the Nike factory outlet i reckon. 

1 hour ago, [LIBBA] said:

Just picked this up from DFO South Wharf for $55 :)

Safe to say im fuckin rapt

IMG_0450.JPG.c2fa305c86d37454642bca1e6b0745fb.JPG

Lucky l didn't sell you mine foe double the price :tooth:

Regardless, happy you got one as you were desperate for one! Plus you got it little cheaper than what l did. I thought l was the king of discounts :ph34r:

Edited by Tony999
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, [LIBBA] said:

Just picked this up from DFO South Wharf for $55 :)

Safe to say im fuckin rapt

IMG_0450.JPG.c2fa305c86d37454642bca1e6b0745fb.JPG

Thanks mate, went and picked one up too.

Had to ask as they have all sizes out the back. Great bargain. Perfect for all those cold wet winter nights at junior's training.

Scored! Great tips.

I am now officially a member of the select sacred cohort of puffy jacket owners. Pass another owner in the streets or stands and give that smug knowing nod of having shared in pocketing a bargain

2 hours ago, Cloughie said:

Scored! Great tips.

I am now officially a member of the select sacred cohort of puffy jacket owners. Pass another owner in the streets or stands and give that smug knowing nod of having shared in pocketing a bargain

Just a question. 

Does it have an inner pocket. That would fit say a hip flask?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

Just a question. 

Does it have an inner pocket. That would fit say a hip flask?

Your name is Roy Keane and I claim my $10.

None on this jacket Roy, but I'm sure you can request one built into the special manager's RK edition for next season. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

I noticed we don't get a cap or scarf for next seasons memberships or at least nothing mentioned. So they jack up the price by $20 but you get less. Great!

You get an extra 90 minutes plus stoppage time. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 4:12 PM, Tony999 said:

I noticed we don't get a cap or scarf for next seasons memberships or at least nothing mentioned. So they jack up the price by $20 but you get less. Great!

Yeah it is a shame. The scarves we had this year were great. Would be good for the club to repeat again next season so theoretically all members could participate in Happy Together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IssySG said:

Yeah it is a shame. The scarves we had this year were great. Would be good for the club to repeat again next season so theoretically all members could participate in Happy Together.

This was a success last year. Suddenly we had a huge show of blue in the stands.

• Like 1