Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

22 hours ago, jewman12 said:

has anybody purchased a new kit this year? still scarred mentally from the skin tight skivvies Kappa produced.

The quality is a million times better now and I know a lot of people don't like the away kit but I love it. It's how an away kit should be. 

Ive never liked red and white stripes when red is the dominant colour, it looks tacky. But this years away kit has the balance right 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/01/2017 at 10:32 AM, FIFA 2002 said:

The club shop has the following 48 hour sale:

15871866_10154571308402479_4135007090224

Just applied the code to the FFA Cup Frame and it came down to $160 (plus $10 postage) - looks like the cheapest way to get this item if anyone's interested :)

S4795-FFA-Cup-Tribute-Series-MOCK-FINAL.

lol at kamau being in it

3 hours ago, Jovan said:

Stop on the way at a liquor shop.

I don't drink mate. But in the last month l have purchased a hoody, a puffy jacket, a rain jacket, tracksuit bottom for my dad, hoody for my dad, hoody for my brother, City jersey for my nephew and a replica City jersey for my niece to what l already had a jersey and tracksuit top l purchased late last year. Bought all of this crap for nothing! Really considering returning the two items that still have tags on them.

Fuck you! And I'm looking at you ValkANUS and the few shit kickers in the squad!

45 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

I don't drink mate. But in the last month l have purchased a hoody, a puffy jacket, a rain jacket, tracksuit bottom for my dad, hoody for my dad, hoody for my brother, City jersey for my nephew and a replica City jersey for my niece to what l already had a jersey and tracksuit top l purchased late last year. Bought all of this crap for nothing! Really considering returning the two items that still have tags on them.

Fuck you! And I'm looking at you ValkANUS and the few shit kickers in the squad!

I was just joking with a Seinfeld reference. When Costanzo breaks all the whiskey bottles with his puffy jacket.

All that merch will be cherished in years to come.

Hard to wear at the moment.(literally )

• Like 1

Bundoora only place that selling them. I went to the South Wharf one and they are shithouse. Bundoora has a whole bundle of polo tops, t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies, tracksuit tops, puffer jackets.... I saw heaps of people buying them and trying it on. Pity you will never see those supporters at games FFS.

8 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Bundoora only place that selling them. I went to the South Wharf one and they are shithouse. Bundoora has a whole bundle of polo tops, t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies, tracksuit tops, puffer jackets.... I saw heaps of people buying them and trying it on. Pity you will never see those supporters at games FFS.

did they have many fat guy sizes?

21 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Fuck i hope thier still there. Might go for a Drive Saturday.

Is that last seasons jackets or this season?

20 minutes ago, eric forman said:

did they have many fat guy sizes?

They had heaps in the puffer jackets and a couple hear and there in smaller sizes. But other merch they have all sizes.

9 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Fuck i hope thier still there. Might go for a Drive Saturday.

Is that last seasons jackets or this season?

Pretty sure this seasons from what I saw what they were wearing on the bench.

1 hour ago, [LIBBA] said:

Whats annoying is that the club wont release these items to us from the start.

We have to find them accidently

Sucks doesn't it. But I must say, Nike give great deals on merchandise. The Hoodies were $120 on the MCFC online shop and tracksuit top was $130 but both of these you can pick up for $40 each now at Nike.

9 minutes ago, [LIBBA] said:

Please tell me you saw this kit @Tony999....

I love that more than the home kit lol

32_g4pxal7itm5p1c9rdegyri3ol.jpg

If only, would be very keen on one of those but unfortunately were none for sale.

2 hours ago, Tony999 said:

Also saw heaps of people buying City stuff while I was there and had the exact same thought.

• Like 1