MERCHANDISE

silverdust

So changes are:

• stripes on the sleeves gone
  • white horizontal bar for sponsor gone
  • central stripe white, instead of red
  • stripes now wider
  • no stripes below number on back

The significance?  Changes are enough for the super keen to buy a new jersey.  Which is the whole idea.

When you add in the design  and production charges and associated overheads, with a membership of 6,758 I seriously doubt whether what we make out of jersey sales is worth all the trouble.

I guess the 2 year Home Kit rule is still in place, that's why only minor alternations, will be interesting to see what the club comes up for next season. I'm sure Sydney will still  object to City wearing sky blue. I'd like to see a sky blue shirt with a Red and White stripe, get rid of the Navy. 

new kits up on the nike site for pre order, still a massive sticker on the away kit
http://www.nikestore.com.au/2015-16-melbourne-city-fc-stadium-away-802061-657#

Looks like you get the kit personalized for free as well. 

Tell me why id pay $140 plus $10 postage from the club when i can pay $90 plus $8 from Nike

Edited by [LIBBA]

red and white will never be the home colours while CFG are in charge of the club.  The red and white away shirt is just to appease heart supporters they will get rid of it in the future  when the majority supporters are people who joined after CFG bought the club. 

Its never going to be red and white at home and its only a matter of time before the FFA allow the blue. The kits above are a good compromise. 

you're probably right (& your jersey is better than the current) but using my approach they could get their sky blue away & eventually get that sky blue at home because once again scum couldn't protest as city would have built up a relationship with the colour without scums world ending.

anyway can't see it happening 

Can someone tell me why they don't sell the shorts ? ..

Its nike. That 'should' change this season since we are supposed to be finally getting all of the nike merch. If you want to see what we are most likely going to get, have a look at what WSW have to buy

• Like 1