Melbourne Football

MERCHANDISE

silverdust

looks good but gonna die in summer though

Lots of night games.

yes finally, I'm sorry but the white kit is silly and even more so the chant come on you boys in white!?!?!

I really don't get what's silly about it. Besides the navy blue stripe and what it represents (directly and indirectly), I think it looks fine. The basic design of the off-centre vertical stripe is actually my favourite national team kit ever.

Saw a stack of city kits (home and away) at the Nike outlet in South Wharf the other week, they were no where near that cheap though ($70 from memory). That was a few weeks ago so might have been reduced since then, there was a lot of them there

Thanks for that!

Went in today and bought the home and away for $30 each. There aren't any mediums left in home (only XL or XXL left) but the away has all sizes.

Plus sky-blue socks (which I like) plus sky-blue names and numbers on the jerseys without an outline (which I am finding very hard to read and hence identify goalscorers etc.).

So they were wearing the 'new' kits on friday? Id be curious to see our home kit with sky blue shorts.

So they were wearing the 'new' kits on friday? Id be curious to see our home kit with sky blue shorts.

That's my understanding. On the club website the only players in last season's jerseys are Mooy and Hughes, both away on international duty and unavailable for the photoshoot.

I love your beef with that crew and don't want to discourage future digs, but considering by all accounts it's still red and white just thicker stripes I think they'll be ok with it

Sorry, but I dont have access to the Cityfone like you do.

Edited by cadete

I get what you are doing.

I am just saying that if you used the traditional "cad" rather than "det" you would be at least honouring the Anti-Cadete posters of this and other MHFC/MCFC forum's past.

haha certainly not anti cadete but for the first time in 1000 odd posts strider did something almost funny so I thought it deserved a little homage.

• Like 1