Melbourne Football

DERBY: Active tickets

mitchellmcleod

• 2 weeks later...

Finally organised not working only for tickets to be sold out. Need to get used to things actually selling out in this state. Literally hadn't considered it. Noticed they have tickets for the carpark on sale. Probs hit those up. If experience has taught me anything the most interesting stuff at football games tends to happen in the car parks anyways. Will have a front row seat!

All I can say is thank fuck I bought 3 GA tickets tonight when I had the chance, because literally after I did, it came up with the big fat 'no longer available' sign.

Also, and I really feel for those who have missed out as it could have easily been me, it just goes to show how far this fixture has come with people scouring around for Etihad derby tickets as they missed out (albeit at a reduced capacity).

Anyone want to buy my active ticket for $30 so I can buy an active ticket for $10? It's good value tbh

I know right mate, turns out he has about 10-15 tickets in the active area and hardly anyone's inboxed him for them......

I did. No reply :(

Send another one mate, he might not have got the first one.....

Going to the game with my dad (unfortunately a victory supporter) we are going very early (4pm) and I'm going to suggest we sit right near the bay's on the 3rd level were the city supporters will be! He will be shocked to be surrounded by city fans! Hopefully the call and response chant works and he'll get impressed

Would love to see the look on his face when villa scores a hatrick and all the city fans go nuts