Melbourne Football

Week 19: Newcastle Jets v Melbourne - Feb 11 - 5:30pm

Caddy

Scary thing is, the Fred, Mate and Aziz are all Ex Melbourne Victory players.

Didn't even notice that til you pointed it out. Too bad to Victory for letting Aziz and Mate go eh.

Now Good is out for next week due to two yellows, which is good, he needs a break and was rubbish today.

Well goodness gracious me that was abysmal. So many wasted chances in the first half came to bite us on the bum. Time for Worm to go back to Holland as he has played like a Provisional League player the past month and obviously has no intention on staying past this season. Babalj has also run out of puff in the past month, needs to go back to the bench and come on as an impact player.

I am keeping the faith and with a few changes and returns I reckon we can turn things around, bring on Friday!

Although it was a shit game. We are sitting 6th and 1 game ahead against sydney, if they win we would still be 6th on goal difference. The team basically needs to have confidence and need to feel positive on the pitch. CCM are (what looks like) another Brisbane roar repeat, their winning streak ended and playing average now. Once our full team recovers or come back from the olyroos we should be ok hanging on to either 6th or 5th... maybe 4th. Just need to keep on supporting to the end and really don't want anyone or the club itself giving up already.

Not happy Jan.

That was terrible, not sure when the Olyroos are back but we are short on options right now, with 5 injuries. Even so the coach has to do something, that performance can't be accepted in any way. In addition there's at least 2 guys coming up for contract renewal that i wouldn't even consider based on that disaster.

Take a long hard look at yourselves guys, you call your selves supporters?

Fickle is fuck!

Looking forward to seeing you chaps wearing Navy come season 2012/13.

No-one's going to desert - you know that. Just people giving vent to their frustrations, that's all. Only natural under the circumstances. Never forget after the very first match against CCM one of the blokes behind me saying that it was going to be tough being a Heart fan - and so it has turned out. Perhaps JvS can turn things around in the next six games, but possibly he's so wedded to his personal football philosophies that they cloud his judgement. I've heard so much about what he's brought to the club, but if we are brutally honest, the results on the field have not lived up to the rhetoric.