Melbourne Football

Seats for melbourne derby

alexwilson

And there gone

Sorry to be the spelling and grammar nazi....but

they're="they are"

there= over "here" or over "there"

So if it has "here" in it( not to be confused with "hear", which has the "ear" in it because you "hear" with your "ear") then it means a place or location.

Why does it matter? You quoted me so you understood what i said in my original message. Thought it was a forum not english school!

And there gone

they're="they are"

So if it has "here" in it( not to be confused with "hear", which has the "ear" in it because you "hear" with your "ear") then it means a place or location.

Why does it matter? You quoted me so you understood what i said in my original message. Thought it was a forum not english school!

Yeah but now you'll never forget it..

And there gone

they're="they are"

And there gone

they're="they are"

So if it has "here" in it( not to be confused with "hear", which has the "ear" in it because you "hear" with your "ear") then it means a place or location. Why does it matter? You quoted me so you understood what i said in my original message. Thought it was a forum not english school! Actually you are a spelling and grammar Nazi!! It needs the capital letter because it's the name of something.

And there gone

they're="they are"

And there gone

they're="they are"

So if it has "here" in it( not to be confused with "hear", which has the "ear" in it because you "hear" with your "ear") then it means a place or location.Why does it matter? You quoted me so you understood what i said in my original message. Thought it was a forum not english school!Actually you are a spelling and grammar Nazi!! It needs the capital letter because it's the name of something.

LOL!!!