Melbourne Football

Seats for melbourne derby

alexwilson

>Go onto ticketmaster.

>Find Melbourne Victory Vs Melbourne City (Reserved Seating)

>Followed by selecting in the bottom left corner ish: L1 17 or L1 16......theyre both the only active sections afforded to Melbourne City fans us Melburnians.

>Then buy you ticket and thats it!

• Like 2

>Go onto ticketmaster.

>Followed by selecting in the bottom left corner ish: L1 17 or L1 16......theyre both the only active sections afforded to Melbourne City fans us Melburnians.

Thanks for the advice... 

You should make a Instructional Youtube video so we can get as many Melburnians in the Melburnians Bay chanting 24/7 as possible! :D :D

• Like 4

>Go onto ticketmaster.

Thanks for the advice... 

You should make a Instructional Youtube video so we can get as many Melburnians in the Melburnians Bay chanting 24/7 as possible! :D :D

But youre part of the old guard at Yarraside, its you that should be doing this, I just follow LOL!

• Like 1

>Go onto ticketmaster.

Thanks for the advice... 

But youre part of the old guard at Yarraside, its you that should be doing this, I just follow LOL!

>Go onto ticketmaster.

Thanks for the advice... 

Calling the "Make It Happen Man" - "AKA Hackett" of the forum to get the wheels in motion on these Youtube Instructional Videos as we speak. :up:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Stand behind active. That's what I did last year, was brilliant.

Hmmm like this idea sounds like a plan Won't work with seats pushed in I reckon. surely you'll be able to sneak in with everyone considering all the melburnians will be going in at once

With the seats pushed in there would really be no way. They would stop you and check every single ticket. UNLESS you get somebody go in grab someone elses ticket give it to you and you use that to get in

Hmmm like this idea sounds like a plan Won't work with seats pushed in I reckon. surely you'll be able to sneak in with everyone considering all the melburnians will be going in at once

With the seats pushed in there would really be no way. They would stop you and check every single ticket. UNLESS you get somebody go in grab someone elses ticket give it to you and you use that to get in surely you could do that for me mate, help a fellow brother out ;D

Hmmm like this idea sounds like a plan Won't work with seats pushed in I reckon. surely you'll be able to sneak in with everyone considering all the melburnians will be going in at once With the seats pushed in there would really be no way. They would stop you and check every single ticket. UNLESS you get somebody go in grab someone elses ticket give it to you and you use that to get in surely you could do that for me mate, help a fellow brother out ;D

I don't even have a ticket myself lol. Bu if you have any chance, Its 1) actually getting a ticket in and 2) finding someone in the active end to come out with someone elses ticket and use that to get in. They wont check the exact seat

Guys & Gals

foundation heart fan and his two boys here who want to sit in a "MCFC populated area" aside from the active area are there any other areas assigned to Heart fans? REcall in previous seasons the bays to the immediate right of the active bays being dominated by red and white. The reserved seating plan suggests there's nothing to be had on L1 at all. Indeed only GA seems to be available. Is that it?

Ta

Not sure at this point but I may have a spare active ticket. I bought three assuming my gf and mate would come and my mate has said he's unsure and will let me know next week.

So don't count on it but if he doesn't use it, I'm happy to sell it to anyone who needs a ticket

• Like 1

Guys & Gals

foundation heart fan and his two boys here who want to sit in a "MCFC populated area" aside from the active area are there any other areas assigned to Heart fans? REcall in previous seasons the bays to the immediate right of the active bays being dominated by red and white. The reserved seating plan suggests there's nothing to be had on L1 at all. Indeed only GA seems to be available. Is that it?

Ta

I was planning to get a GA ticket and sit on L3 right above Heart's Active bays.

Not sure at this point but I may have a spare active ticket. I bought three assuming my gf and mate would come and my mate has said he's unsure and will let me know next week.

So don't count on it but if he doesn't use it, I'm happy to sell it to anyone who needs a ticket

Would love to buy if it is free.